LF a Guild

90 Human Death Knight
blood/unholy DK
(i also have 8 other 85's - paladin, hunter, warrior, rogue, druid, mage, warlock, priest)
looking for a guild to run with usually on weekends in the day time ( 2:00 ST - 6:00 ST) perferrably, if there is one. if there isnt than i may try to start one (no not <the order of shadow> its just my bank guild) if i can find any other players interested in those times.

i work for a living and usually always working mostly 3rd and sometimes 1st (sometimes back to back). when working 3rd i need to leave at around 9:30 eastern (6:30 ST) so many guilds raid times i cant match sadly. if any suggestions or guild recommendations or ineterst in starting such a guild, please let me know.
Edited by Leghion on 7/26/2012 6:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
The Ancients Misbehaving is a level 25 HORDE guild that is looking for new members. We want to prepare for The Mists of Pandaria release by being ready to level to 30. We take all levels and types of horde toons and we are really diverse with everyone doing a little of everything. We are a nice casual guild with friendly supportive people. One of our current projects is to help guildies build out their pet journal so that we can set up guild battle pet competitions. We also have a group gearing up to do 10 man premade PVP rated battlegrounds and others that are interested in getting back into raiding. Many of us got the Lich King title but slowed down during Cata.
We just like to have fun and your schedule is a regularly active time for our guildies if you have any that are Horde. Several of us have ally oh this server as well.
Sign in on our website at http://www.theancientsmisbehaving.guildlaunch.com or catch us in game by searching WHO for online members. Anyone above recruit level can invite recruits.
As a note, my only Ally 85 is on Thorium Brotherhood. The other 6 are in this guild and my one SH ally is only 29. We have a number of members that are alt addicts and who have been playing since vanilla. It's taught us game enrichment. Come play.
Edited by Tayva on 7/31/2012 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]