Enchanting Leveling Pack

90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm selling a Enchanting pack to level from 1-525. I'm using Hallowaye's post for most of this, so thank you to him/her.

The mats, their quantity and instructions for leveling can all be found here:

http://www.wow-professions.com/

Here's how it works:
Contact me here or in-game to discuss the particulars. After we've come to an agreement, you'll make an alt, join my bank guild, and deposit the gold amount equal to the kit's cost. The mats will be there for you to view and count in reference to the wow-professions list. After you've made the deposit, I'll promote you to a rank with withdrawal permission. You're then free to withdraw items and mail them to the toon you wish to level the profession on (or any toon of your choosing, it's none of my business). I'll remain online with you until the guild bank is empty of the mats you purchased.

A few notes:

-I've used every profession leveling guide on wow-professions, and they work if you can follow instructions.
-That said, wow-professions' guides aren't infallible. Sometimes (though infrequently) the number of materials needed VS the number of materials used won't yield the level gain desired. This is due to the nature of RNG, which plays a part in leveling professions when making patterns that are yellow/green. Orange patterns always provide at least one skill-up (as long as there's a level to gain).
-Remember that if you don't follow the guide to the letter, you'll often be short on materials. Just because you've leveled higher than you should have with one particular pattern doesn't mean that 1) it'll always happen that way and 2) that you can vendor things as soon as you make them.
-You are buying the materials list exactly as it is displayed on the wow-professions page. Failure to follow the guide is your fault, not mine, and I assume no responsibility for any problems, accidental or otherwise, that you have with the guides.

-Enchanting:
http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-enchanting-guide.htm
Edited by Lacrez on 7/26/2012 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Still have this available if anyone is interested.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
How much for the enchanting 1-525?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
35k, but it is negotiable too. :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]