Thursday, July 26, 2012

100 Night Elf Druid
The new symbiosis guide has feral druids getting dispersion from priests. So do they turn into a ball of fur?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
So is it true? I saw mirror images of boomchickens.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
This makes me happy:
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
This makes me happy:

I lol'd

an no winners I take it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/26/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Silversol
The new symbiosis guide has feral druids getting dispersion from priests. So do they turn into a ball of fur?

We don't even have it yet and the priest I heal with is droolin' all over my Symbiosis, goofy little goblin. ((<3 Dano)) First we were invited to raids for our Innervate - because priests wanted to heal, too...Then they wanted us because we could battle rez someone to full health... NOW they're going to want us so they can take our stuff and treat it like it's theirs... WHAT'S NEXT?!!!
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
I can't even get Entangling Roots right on my druid ... so I know I wouldn't be asking for it for Blue.

Druid Blue: "Ouch, ouch, quit hitting me! ... oh yeah! [Entangling Roots] *run two steps* Ouch ouch, HEY, NOT FAIR!"

And I really didn't want to comment, Sin ... but ... O_o ... Bieberconda? Time to head to REKALL and see if I can get a mind wipe.

Leaping off in a whole different direction, ...

I got nothing.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
So... I've been having a fun week.

Lets see... on Sunday my mother went to the ER due to chest pains. She apparently had a small heart attack... then on Monday I'm told my Aunt in a different state is in the ER because she got T-boned while in her car by another car and ended up with fractured ribs and a fractured hip... then last night I get a scare when my father tells me that mom is going back to the ER due to chest pains again... and I end up seeing her leaving and she looked bad. Like, REALLY bad. Like 'I am sick and in lots of pain' bad.

...yeah, not exactly a good week.

Other than that, I've got a new mouse pad. A custom ordered one from PrintWarcraft. It looks and feels nice. I also have reserved and fully paid for the Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition at my local GameStop (which has yet to let me down yet). Now to just play the waiting game. And finish picking out my classes for next semester.

This makes me happy:

...I have no comment on that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)