[A]<Draconic Savant> 7/12H recruiting for 25m

90 Night Elf Druid
08/06/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Nahelia
I'm confused. Who's trolling whom here?

I don't think he knows anymore.

Guys, please, I have this totally under control. I always know what I'm doing.
90 Human Death Knight
08/06/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Barca

I don't think he knows anymore.

Clearly im getting trolled since i wasn't initially trolling anyone :(
90 Night Elf Druid

Clearly im getting trolled since i wasn't initially trolling anyone :(

Dear sir or madam,

I believe we have been the victim of a horrible misunderstanding. With your permission I would like to take a mulligan on our internet interactions.

Hi, I'm Barca, and I'm the village idiot. I'm in a super neat guild called Draconic Savant that is new to the server and getting ready to do 25-mans. We're not super desperate, but if you were actually interested in our guild then I apologize for immediately assuming you were a troll.

Thank you for your time,
Barca
i like you guys. can we be friends? i like long walks on the beach and hunt for man-bear-pigs on the weekends
90 Night Elf Druid
08/06/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Lycuss
i like you guys. can we be friends? i like long walks on the beach and hunt for man-bear-pigs on the weekends

Half man, half bearpig
90 Draenei Priest
Guess what today is?

Tuesday.

Hooray raid lockouts resetting!
90 Tauren Paladin
:)
90 Draenei Priest
08/07/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Wellsdaddy
:)

Hai QT.
90 Draenei Warrior
Went in tonight with 12 new trials and brought ourselves back up to 25-Man raiding status. Cleared 5/8 in 2.5 hours, so I would call that a fair start.

Still looking to recruit more exceptional players, not only for raiding now, but for Mists of Pandaria as well! If you're looking for a new home, we would love to hear from you!
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for a quality resto shaman and at least one mage! Also seems like we only have one person planning on playing a windwalker, but it will be Naha so if you're interested you better be really into it.
90 Draenei Warrior
Went in tonight with 12 new trials and brought ourselves back up to 25-Man raiding status. Cleared 5/8 in 2.5 hours, so I would call that a fair start.

Still looking to recruit more exceptional players, not only for raiding now, but for Mists of Pandaria as well! If you're looking for a new home, we would love to hear from you!

Went in tonight and 2-Shot Heroic Blackhorn 25-Man, which was a pleasant surprise! Worked on spine for a few pulls to get everyone familiar (Got to 3rd plate 1st lift in a couple pulls), then finished the instance on normal, since we were short a few attendance wise.

Should be in a fairly easy position to transition into 8/8 Heroic next week in 25-Man (from our 8/8 Heroic in 10-Man already). Still recruiting aggressively though, not just for Dragon Soul, but for Mists of Pandaria!
90 Draenei Priest
Hopefully next week our internet will be not-broken. :(

I don't like playing in the past.
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking to fill out our roster a little, specs of greatest need are ret paladin, resto shaman, resto druid, and boomkin.
90 Worgen Death Knight
WTB people that can use all this loot!
90 Draenei Priest
08/09/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Nahelia
WTB people that can use all this loot!

This! Also, it's always worth mentioning that we're always looking for exceptional people regardless of if your class isn't listed as a high need. :)
90 Night Elf Druid

This! Also, it's always worth mentioning that we're always looking for exceptional people regardless of if your class isn't listed as a high need. :)

Being a gnome will count against your application. Bonus points for male dwarves.
90 Tauren Paladin
H8, lol
90 Dwarf Paladin
MeeOW
90 Night Elf Druid
08/10/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Sooloz
MeeOW

I'm really more of a dog person, tbh.
90 Worgen Death Knight
08/10/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Wellsdaddy
H8, lol

Are you here yet?!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]