[H] The Ministry (8/8h) LFM for MoP 10 man

90 Troll Druid
The Ministry
Experience: 10 man - 8/8 Heroic DS
Raid Times: Tu, Wed, Thurs 8:00pm - 12:00am server time
Recruiting: 1 Holy Paladin / Resto druid, and 1 Mage or Boomkin

We are looking for dedicated, reliable players that can make our raid times with no issues. If recruited, you are expected to pull your weight and let us know in advance if you can not make raid. Raid will commence exactly 2 weeks after launch (which will be Tuesday, October 9th). By October 9th, you are expected to be level 90 and ready to raid or you forfeit your spot in the raid group. Please note: we are done with DS and are on break until MoP launches.

Please send wisper or in-game mail to either myself, Varobit, or Hudiddytoo for more information.
Edited by Fissurecured on 9/16/2012 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Got a tank and 1 healer but stilll in need of 1 more healer. Paladin or druid pref. Send us ingame mail and we will see if your a good fit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks for all the in-game mail guys, but I want to stress that WE ARE FULL ON DPS AND TANKS. We will let you know on this thread if we have any openings, but we are full for now!

Picked up a Paladin healer last night but lost our Priest, so we are in need of a Priest healer.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still searching for a Holy / Disc Priest for our group. Send in-game mail to myself, Varobit, or Hudiddytoo for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bumping this up. Looking for a Holy Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Asian love for youu
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump. Were looking for 1 Mage or Boomkin as well as 1 Holy Paladin or Resto Druid
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump. Still need a ranged and healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]