[A] Cybertron 8/8H Looking for new recruits

90 Night Elf Rogue
08/05/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Starcruiser
Lol rubber duckie mad. He's nerd rage could power a thousand suns.

roleplaying and singing queen songs? i really had no idea you were this big of a geek....i mean come on dude

duck
Edited by Duckets on 8/5/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Thank you for the bumps rubber duckie. Still looking for ranged DPS for DS and MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
anytime....

im a helper

duck
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Welcome to the Server Best of luck for raiding and recruitment, I like to see new guilds come to the server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thanks.

Still looking for rdps
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Bumping for funsies!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
MOP soon still got some spots for 25's for MOP.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Few more spots for 25 for MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Looking for a few more ranged and healers
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is this recruit ad still effective?

Pally healer, details you can see from my armory.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Over the Top
Reply Quote
hello, i have a question for you guys. with my work schedule, i get home sometime between 9:30 and 9:55. would that be a problem with your raid schedule? i see invites go out at 9:30, but raid doesn't actually starts until 10. if it isn't a problem, i will probably toss up an application. i have an 85 of each class and can competitively play any spec in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
That would be perfectly okay!

We are still currently accepting applications for both of our raid teams. We are running 2 10mans for MoP for the time being :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Starcruiser is right. there can really only be one, and since he has so much more swag than you i beleive he is the only one. GOOD DAY
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Greetings from Simplicity!

We recently resurrected our guild from 6-10 months away. We are also re-building ground up, let me know if you need a healer, I would be happy to join you although I am a bit behind I am a solid player. We also have mage/shaman and soon spriest dps as well as a war tank if needed.

Hope to hear from you!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I approve of this guild name. Unless it's tied to the michael bay movies, in which case I hope you crash and burn.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
We are still basically accepting apps of all classes to fill out our 2 10 mans, and if the time comes we will merge the two groups and make a 25 man. As to Sprick's comment, forget the movies, a lot of us have obscure names from different transformers series, including beastwars and whatnot.

Anyway, still look for recruits, please app at cybertronguild.com or try to speak to an officer in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
a la cumbre con usted
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]