Enchants for MoP

85 Draenei Death Knight
I'm looking to bank some gold by farming enchants for the new pandas, but I have no idea which enchants are in demand. Which enchants are in high demand and would it be better to sell them now or wait til MoP drops? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
imo sell them now.

not very many people enchant much gear while they are leveling, your best bet is probably heirloom enchants.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Heirloom enchants are definately going to be the top seller from what you can currently make.

I would say to wait on selling them, people are always buying heirlooms and after mists they have a better chance than now to make a new class needing new heirlooms with enchants (and even new players coming in completely), the prices after mists comes out though will go up due to a general increase in value that has been in every expansion so make the enchants now, sell them later.

Enchants like 15 strength, 15 agility, crusader, 22 intelect ect are the best enchants.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]