[A] 25 8/8 Outlandish 9hrs/week LFM for MoP

90 Human Priest
Well the Colts are gonna be worse this season than they were last season. On the other hand, IU has a shot at winning the national championship for basketball this season.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
07/25/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Barathruum
i get a feeling like the devils are going to lose it this year too. marty brodour is really getting up there in age

Brodeur is still in great shape. Look how long Hašek went.

Losing Parise like a cheap hooker to Minnesota hurts, but Henrique is bound to have an even better season, the 4th line in the playoffs proved they were worthy of full time on the roster instead of filling holes, and there are still a veteran presence in Eliáš, Zubrus, Salvador, and a few others. It's a rag tag team in contrast to others, but they clearly proved themselves last June.

The Devils still have better defense and goalkeeping than either Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, and obviously the poor Islanders.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
zzzz
Reply Quote
are you affiliated with the outlandishpodcast.com?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
07/26/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Eriy
are you affiliated with the outlandishpodcast.com?

nope
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I might be interested in applying, though I didn't see anything in specific that you were looking for in your recruitment post, roster-wise. My guild has been having alot of drama issues as of late, mainly due to players being burned out, and it's not looking promising for the next expac. Thus, I may be on the prowl for another guild to run with in the near future.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
To quote Gist on the first post:

"We're looking for applicants of all shapes, sizes, and classes. As such, exceptional applicants of any class that feel like they are a good fit and put up top tier numbers are encouraged to apply."
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Are you someone of a certain shape, size and class? And do you have exceptional skill at slaying dragons? Come apply!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Free tail tugs for all draenei! <3
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
07/26/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Kialla
I might be interested in applying, though I didn't see anything in specific that you were looking for in your recruitment post, roster-wise. My guild has been having alot of drama issues as of late, mainly due to players being burned out, and it's not looking promising for the next expac. Thus, I may be on the prowl for another guild to run with in the near future.

I approve of your mog gear. saltstone is beast!
Edited by Barathruum on 7/26/2012 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
07/25/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Mindwarp
Well the Colts are gonna be worse this season than they were last season. On the other hand, IU has a shot at winning the national championship for basketball this season.

The Colts are going to suck major #%*! again this year. Luck is going to bust. Im calling it right now, Weeden is going to be the best QB from this draft. He is going to lead my Brownies to the playoffs this year and a division championship next year.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Shane Doan is headed to Montréal to check out the Habs' facilities, rumour has it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/26/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Barathruum
The Colts are going to suck major #%*! again this year. Luck is going to bust. Im calling it right now, Weeden is going to be the best QB from this draft. He is going to lead my Brownies to the playoffs this year and a division championship next year.

Even if Luck wasn't a bust, the Colts would still blow.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Oh my god. Someone signed Alex Semin to a deal.

Carolina, in fact.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I just realized, I am going to be the only DK in our raid team for t14 unless we get some apps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well, Mspenny might have to stay DK. Malkie & co haven't authorized his switch yet because everyone is wanting to go ranged.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Well, Mspenny might have to stay DK. Malkie & co haven't authorized his switch yet because everyone is wanting to go ranged.

I'm trying to not be ranged! He can have my spot!

Who needs DKs anyway!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
We DKs are the greatest of all existences. The only downside is that Blizz cares too much about lore and wont let me be an awesome, fuzzy panda.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You can be a gnome though.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Who the !@#$ wants to be a gnome, unless you are a girl gnome with pink pigtails while wielding a 2h wep as unholy or blood...
Edited by Barathruum on 7/26/2012 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]