Outlandish looking for more for MoP

90 Draenei Shaman
Outlandish is an alliance guild on the Velen server focused on progression, achievements, fun, and quality play. We're currently on break, but are going to start back up on our normal schedule of 9 PM EST - Midnight EST Tuesday - Thursday as of September 11th to get a feel for both the new class changes and new trials. At our current 9 hours a week we rank 11th in the US among guilds that raid that much time a week or less. We're the leading 25 man guild on Velen and have achieved server first Grand Crusader, Death's Demise, and Light of Dawn as well as numerous individual server first achievements.

As a result of our short raiding time, we expect people to be ready to rock right at 6pm, and we pull and run back quickly to maximize our raiding time. We formed on Velen in 2009 although a number of the members of the guild have been playing together for 5+ years. We desire to find more similar minded people that want to progress through Mists of Pandaria and beyond while not raiding 30 hours a week. We can offer you a stable, mature (sometimes) raiding environment.

We are a very active guild so if you're the type of person who logs on only for raids and then right off again then this is probably not the guild for you. We also field a rated battleground team and will be looking to field an alt raid shortly after the new x-pack starts.

We're currently on the hunt for Mages, Death Knight DPS, and a Ret Paladin with a prot offspec. However, any exceptional applicants are always welcome.

Check us out at http://outlandish.dkpsystem.com or send a tell to Malkie, Mindwarp, Gistwiki, Valediction, or Park with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Edited by Gistwiki on 8/27/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Totes
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Any exceptional applicants we get are welcome to a free workout with yours truly. If you are really awesome, I may lend you some of my creatine/protein mix.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
N0 Extreme. Get swoll bro
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Mages v Locks../discuss?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Priests > all
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
07/26/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Mindwarp
Priests > all

^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Warriors>all
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Because 6 posts from the top obviously isn't high enough :<
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Allies - I prefer them facedown and awaiting a rez timer, but I'm too lazy to ever put them that way.

But I hear these guys aren't so bad, good luck MoPing it up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Allies - I prefer them facedown and awaiting a rez timer, but I'm too lazy to ever put them that way.

But I hear these guys aren't so bad, good luck MoPing it up.

Thanks buddy! Best of luck to you guys as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It's Park! *fan girl screams* lol Good luck guys in MoP!
Edited by Anxiëty on 7/31/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
zzzz
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Closing up shop for now. Thanks to all that applied.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump. Looking for Mages, DKs, and a Ret paladin with a prot OS.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
07/26/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Êllimist
Mages v Locks../discuss?

I quit both, what do I do now?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/27/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Hedo
At our current 9 hours a week we rank 11th in the US among guilds that raid that much time a week or less.

cmon now qts why you making up your own ranking system? just say youre;
World: 2247th
US: 591
and 3rd on Velen

I just now stopped laughing to type. Hedo my man I miss you, should come roll horde on KJ.
I just got done going over the schedule of 30000 guilds in US and can confirm the statement!

Good luck in MOP guys (=
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
At our current 9 hours a week we rank 11th in the US among guilds that raid that much time a week or less.

cmon now qts why you making up your own ranking system? just say youre;
World: 2247th
US: 591
and 3rd on Velen

[sarcasm] Because 10 mans aren't real guilds of course! They're just pretending to be in real guilds! [/sarcasm]

<3

08/27/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Lavanis
I just got done going over the schedule of 30000 guilds in US and can confirm the statement!

There's a certain Hunter that'd be the focus of a lot of ribbing if the statement weren't true >.>

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
Edited by Gistwiki on 8/27/2012 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I just wanna know... Is the protein mix still on the table for offers? Good luck in mop guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]