Friday Night Fights

100 Blood Elf Priest
We need these back. These were freaking awesome and they were a huge distinguishing factor of our server. To get these going again, we'll need some active interest and activity from guilds - but the results will be great. Please review the following and consider joining in the murder fest!

FNF - benefits:
- unadulterated PvP each week
- tangible world PvP objectives for your guild to join in on
- honor kills
- world pvp achieves like "for the horde"
- blossoming pvp events where the murder just keeps rolling - who needs achieves or ranks? Let's just KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES; once the event gets it started, the pvp can and will stay intense for hours

FNF - reqs:
- a reply to this thread OR an ig letter to Kaliy
- detail what kind of participation your guild will bring (aprox numbers, skill)
- what days work. Friday is the traditional day, but things can change. Reply to discuss dates!
Reply Quote
Back in the old days it went like this:
-15 minutes of pvp
-alliance gives up due to insufficient numbers

Adding objectives to it only killed it off.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

-alliance gives up due to insufficient numbers
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I am determined to revive this. It is something that I have always done since i joined TBoH back in wrath.

If need be you can find me fighting for the other side on my alt Base.

So a challenge if you will:

Alliance come
One and all
I'll heal the horde
And you will fall
I cannot die
And if I do
A prize you shall have
And kisses to
<3

Stay tuned for future FnF events!

note: If i have to come on Base NO HORDE get the prize off of me!!!! (Base dies all the time)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Stay tuned for Sovereign.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Might have some guildies interested if this becomes a regular thing again. Might wanna spam trade a few times on Tuesdays to let people know about it (I assume more people are gonna be on on Tuesdays because of reset).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yes Please. Been trying to get the guild to go but apparently DS ez-mode is more fun... Tammy and I are serious about getting FnF going again ASAP. We can bring 3 or 4 horde for sure. We also have a couple Alliance toons if need be... as a last resort.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Missminge, Look for an elderly Paladin named Base. He will try to contact you about this.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
08/26/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Tammyshammy
Missminge, Look for an elderly Paladin named Base. He will try to contact you about this.

I'll bring this up tonight in raid, see if any of our PvPers would be interested.

By the way, gettin our faces smashed in Org last weekend was kinda fun.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
All the TBOH and Dominion guys are over on GW2 now actualy doing somthing LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
OOPS meant to post on this toon....yeah gw2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]