Selling Dragon Soul Gear <Sanctorum>

<Sanctorum> Is selling Dragon Soul to Frostmane. Prices go as following.

1. Heroic Madness+ Mount is 100k. You get Savior of Azeroth Title and Life Binders Hand maiden mount. If you want loot off the boss its extra 25k. May throw in OS loot if purchased. Such as if a ret pally buys the kill for Gurth, May throw in a Off spec Maw for free. Certain conditions apply with Loot and may not be 100% this will happen.

2. 7/8Hm is 20k + 5k for any gear that you want drops. That means clearing 7 bosses with you in the raid and If any loot drops you pay <Vakarian> 5000 gold to receive loot.

3. 8/8HM clear is 50+25k for Gurth,Maw and other Deathwing weapons. This means you come in for Heroic madness ONLY, get the title <Blankname, Savior of Azeroth> and 25k for any piece of loot that drops. You will NOT receive the mount under these conditions.

4. As a general rule. Most if not All random drop pieces of loot WILL NOT be sold. Examples of these items are as following, Cunning of the Cruel, Windward Heart, and the other Random drop rings and trinkets. Provided No one in the raid group needs it, It will be sold for 5k if purchased.

5. All Selling of these items are 100% confidential. We will not tell anyone you purchased anything or tell everyone, we dont care, But we promise not to tell anyone what happened in the dragon soul.

6. If purchased anything from us, All you have to do is afk and we will take care of the rest. You can dps if you like too or even tank or heal. You can Die on every fight or run round in circles, a get some loot. If you have the gold, we have the time.

7. Vent is required so for certain fights. That have special abilities that may cause you to wipe us, Such as parasites on madness.

If you have any questions about us Please feel free to Pst me (Wabbajack or Clavicusvile(my shaman alt)) or the GM of <Sanctorum> Vakarian. If neither of us are online Please ask anyone in Sanctorum what to do.

Vakarian-Tank,warrior
Activis-Tank, Death Knight
Ardin-Healer, Priest
Roylo-Healer, Druid
Clavicusvile-Healer, Shaman
Saintsinner-Dps, Priest
Ohhamburgers, dps, Rogue
Syrus, Dps Warlock
Drhugnkiss, Dps hunter

Please ask anyone of these guys for information if your online.

Post on the forums or privately through whispers.

Thank you and Good luck out gearing your friends!

Edit: Also selling Heroic Rag mounts!
Edited by Wabbajack on 8/8/2012 3:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
just give me ur heroic souldrinker-- i know no one wants them
Reply Quote
60 Orc Mage
I don't think I could bring myself to associate with a guild named santorum
Reply Quote
07/26/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Hairypooter

Your in Reclamations, Nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
My ret pally needs a gurth, I'll give you 50 silver.
Edited by Gorno on 7/26/2012 10:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Orc Mage
07/26/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Wabbajack

You're*
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 01:38 AMPosted by Hairypooter

You're*

You win, we will carry you now for free.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sell some of that gear to your boys Activez, Mehrunedagon, and Chexxeh. Maybe it'll help them win a 3 v 2 against a rogue and a druid. Probably not though. ;)
Reply Quote
07/29/2012 01:30 AMPosted by Oak
Sell some of that gear to your boys Activez, Mehrunedagon, and Chexxeh. Maybe it'll help them win a 3 v 2 against a rogue and a druid. Probably not though. ;)

Did not see you were 6/8 Heroic lol. Maybe i should sell you some gear. Prices listed above
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Lol your friend tried to kill me on his warrior and lost, and then he proceeded to get on his rogue and have you come out to 2v1 me because you know lets face it alliance can't pvp alone. So you know what congratulations you can kill me 2v1.

P.S. prices are listed above if you ever want to be able to kill endgame content.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Horde tends to lie about what happens in world pvp. You would hate to look bad to your fellow men online. Alliance half the time is too derpy to even care what they appear as.
Edited by Ívy on 7/29/2012 1:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol your friend tried to kill me on his warrior and lost, and then he proceeded to get on his rogue and have you come out to 2v1 me because you know lets face it alliance can't pvp alone. So you know what congratulations you can kill me 2v1.

P.S. prices are listed above if you ever want to be able to kill endgame content.

I guess you could call it a 2v1 since Mehrunedagon and Chexxeh suck so bad. Maybe you should get better friends....
Reply Quote
07/29/2012 01:44 AMPosted by Ívy
Horde tends to lie about what happens in world pvp.

Alliance tend to outnumber you 4 to 1 anyway. And when it is 1v1. All alliance have rocket boots hotkeyed and ready to go to run away. also, DAT LFR GEAR! you must be good.
Edited by Wabbajack on 7/29/2012 1:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Ally outnumber Horde? You're joking. You guys hug each others asses so tight in zones it seems you walk back to back.

Reflecting on my gear I could give less than two !@#$s about, someones insecure. ;D
Edited by Ívy on 7/29/2012 1:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/29/2012 01:46 AMPosted by Wabbajack
Horde tends to lie about what happens in world pvp.

Alliance tend to outnumber you 4 to 1 anyway. And when it is 1v1. All alliance have rocket boots hotkeyed and ready to go to run away. also, DAT LFR GEAR! you must be good.

Except when you bring a Holy Pally to an even fight right? I guess you were too scared to go against me and Cakez evenly. I guess you need a healer to do all the content you are familiar with anyways.
Reply Quote
lol. When you guys dont have us outnumbered, you are running back and forth between guards. Keep hiding when i walk by.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Lol I call it a 2v1 because Mehrunedagon didn't show up until after you had killed me 2v1 and I have no idea who that Chexxeh dude is.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Clearly ignoring the fact that Horde are 3/1 on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/29/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Wabbajack
lol. When you guys dont have us outnumbered, you are running back and forth between guards. Keep hiding when i walk by.

I'm just so scared of a player who only leaves Org to raid or try to assist some scrubs who are having problems killing a level 68 who's trying to quest. Really tough stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]