[A] i Game or Die is looking for new players!

90 Human Death Knight
iGameOrDie.com
Server: Magtheridon
Server time zone: US Eastern
Faction: Alliance

A well known and respected gaming community on XBOX LIVE is extending it's branches over to PC gaming particularly WoW.

Over 300+ active members and growing we believe in the enjoyment of gaming without having to endure drama and frustration from immature players.

We want to stay away from the typical WoW guild setup and take the extra steps needed to understand our members and play a big part on how they want to enjoy the game.

Our member base is made up of working adults who want to enjoy their game time.

We are looking for mature players to join us in the exploration WoW's next expansion Mists of Pandaria. From new to old, we will cater to all players and assist you in any way possible.

We cater to the casual gamer and understand REAL LIFE comes first.

We will partake in PVE raiding with multiple teams runing at different times.
We will teach and help our members understand each encounter so we can have an enjoyable time.
ACCEPTING ALL CLASSES AND SPECS.

We will also have different teams setup for PVP.

If you have any questions or just want to talk message me in game on ANUBIZ or send me your real id.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
sup
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Bump

And with that out of the way I would like to thank you all for stopping by our thread currently our guild is level 9 and moving fast after a short break by many of our community members during Cata. We would love to have you here at iGoD.

I personally can be reached at many different hours during the day so just /who fiam or send me a whisper on Caitlin.

Thank you again for showing some interest in I Game or Die.
Reply Quote
20 Pandaren Monk
looking for all types of players looking for a solid group of people. we cater to all styles so come join us!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]