[A] <Spurious> Recruiting for MoP

85 Draenei Paladin
We are currently looking for people for MoP. We need one caster dps--no shadow priests or hunters.

From what I understand, we are a bit of an oddball guild on this server. Most of us are working professionals, and we strive to maintain a friendly and cooperative environment over everything else. The guild does have a fairly adult sense of humor, but we do not allow sexist, racist, or homophobic language in our guild chat or vent. Again, we want to be a fun and supportive environment for all players.

We do care about progression, and we do strive to down the content while it is relevant. This means applicants should be skilled and patient. So if you're a mature adult or young adult and skilled player who wants to raid in a friendly environment, this is a good guild for you.

Anyone who wants to join the guild should be:

Respectful to other players.
    Willing to take his or her turn on the bench.
    Able to make 80-90% of raids (we run a very tight roster).
    On time to raids.
    Mature
    Skilled

If you're interested, please visit our website and fill out an application: http://spurious.wowstead.com/. Or if online applications are not your thing, you can set up a vent interview.
Edited by Obits on 11/26/2012 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Range dps would be awesome. If you're melee right now but want to go range for MoP, we're still interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Posting is fun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'm on tv mom!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Other bonus, if you mess up you can just blame Liaric or whatever alt he is bouncing between. It's always the shaman's fault.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
if you join you get a t shirt.
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Liaric
It's always the shaman's fault.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
No, not the shaman's fault. Just Dan's. Still need rdps.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
MoP trailer makes me remember that we still need one rdps or healer.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
man if i did not love my guild so much
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
It's always great when you love your guild. :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Would still like a rdps or a healer!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
for such a sinister name, you've always been so very sincere <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Most would call me "blunt," but I'll go for sincere because it makes me sound nicer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]