Lagging and disconnecting.

(Locked)

90 Troll Druid
Hello, since yesterday around 4 i started having problems with WoW. I would lag a lot then get disconnected and when i logged back on it would be fine then a few minutes later start doing it again. I'm not sure but i don't think its my internet because even though WoW gets disconnected i could refresh my browser and it would still work its only WoW that is disconnecting. I tried turning off my modem and stuff ( turned it off for about 30 mins) but that didn't seem help. Can any1 help me?
90 Troll Druid
Also sometimes when i lag and everyone stops in place it starts speeding up real fast like its about to stop lagging and then it disconnects me
90 Troll Druid
Bump cause this is really annoying
Support Forum Agent
Räzë,

Can you post some network information?

Check your G-diffuser system!
90 Troll Druid
Computer:
Windows vista
Norton
I can't find the network adapter make,model,and driver date and version
Cavalier
I think its cable but i'm not 100%
Wired
When i follow the steps it says access is denied

I tried getting on my laptop to see if it will work but still got the same problem.
Laptop:
Windows 7
Norton
same thing can't find it
Cavalier
think its cable but not 100%
wireless
and got access is denied again
Support Forum Agent
Räzë,

Did you right click on the CMD program and select run as admin before running it?

90 Troll Druid
No there was no option to do so i did start + R and type in command and it went to it
Support Forum Agent
Räzë,

You won't be able to run a trace route if the command window does not have admin access.

Do you see an option to 'open file location'? If so, try that and then use the Run as admin option.

Otherwise you can usually find CMD here: C:\Windows\System32

59 Goblin Death Knight
Not true, it happening to everyone...but of coarse it's a driver issue, no no wait, it's a wireless issue, no no wait...this is the best one of all...IT's THE ISP's fault! Meanwhile, I can stream live video feeds from around the world, i surf youtube all day and not one single glitch or problem...just keep paying and "blue" keeps pasting.
85 Human Priest
same thing happing to me
Edited by Acr on 7/26/2012 4:08 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
Just going to throw out there that this is also happening to me as of today.
90 Undead Death Knight
Happening to me as well 3 times today.... twice while I was in a dungeon.... What is happening? I have been playing a lot recently and had no problems until today. I have actually just come back to WoW via a Scroll of Rez. and now cant play? very agitating. this is the error i received:
World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 15595)
ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Please Help.....
tonight's lag has been horrible, even all of today i been having 10 second lag spike's made dungeons hit and miss... and yes i use a stable connection.

edit: i had to power-cycle router and it brought down a massive 11k latency to something more normal.
Edited by Gistene on 7/30/2012 7:59 PM PDT
100 Orc Warlock
dont expect a response from a blue, the same problem is happening to so many people, yet the blues still wont admit it is anAT&T/blizzard problem, jsut the same old bs reply, what router are u using, are u on wireles etc etc , bs, bs bs, what os are u using blah blah blah...they are like monkeys reading from a manual...and not even intelligent monkeys at that
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Happening to me too :)
90 Human Hunter
Same here. Played WoW for 4+ years, never had any issues with lags, but now its almost impossible to play. Every 30-45 sec in an instance or in BG game freezes and its either disconnect or 5-8 seconds freeze. Needless to say, I'm dying quite often in BGs.

This is a new issue for me. All other internet applications, downloads etc are working just fine.
90 Draenei Shaman
same my ms has been terrible for like 4 days now
Support Forum Agent
There are thousands of things that can cause latency and disconnection. Each case must be addressed individually before we can determine what's happening. That's why it's important to create a new thread for yourself and include as much information as you can about your specific situation.

It doesn't look like Räzë is coming back so we don't know if his issue is resolved or not. To keep this thread from getting more confused I'm going to close it. Should you need assistance with latency issues, please remember to add all the steps you have already tried when creating a new thread.

This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]