[H] Rated Battlegrounds

92 Goblin Rogue
Yeah, I know. Mists of Pandaria releases in less than two months. Everyone wants to coast through DS, clearing the entire instance on Tuesday and then afk in Org/SW. And I know that we probably won't get achievements or titles or any other leet stuff. But RBGs are fun. Like a lot of fun. So lets get a group going to do some on Horde side!

I've talked to a few people in game who are interested, but we definitely need more. It'd be decent practice if we want to seriously get this going in Mists, we can start working together now and developing some strategies and teamwork.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I would definitely be in. Let me know if you get something going.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Hey, it's hard work defending the mailbox in Org from rats and such.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Would kill for some 2k+ rateds, but don't see that happening on rexxar ever again.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Rogue
SO MANY ROGUES! I know I don't have the ratings to back this up, and I don't claim to be an expert. But I really want to at least get some competitive PvP going again on Rexxar. Its fun, its exciting, and I like getting better at it... A lot.

I'm probably going to stay Rogue in MoP, I've always enjoyed the class, and I got bored of druids after 5~ years of playing them. But I might reroll Monk. Either way, I will be all for doing RBGs, and trying to actually do well in arenas (TBC doesn't count, going 1800+ as a Resto Druid was easy).

And if someone who actually has legit experience leading solid RBGs, by all means take this over. I just wanna get something going, and I want Rexxar to be at least decent again :/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I could use a group
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Rogue
Adding people to my friend's list for reference, we probably won't get any started for Cata (its a little late for that), but I'll definitely start contacting people once Mists is out and people are starting to gear up.

Should be fun :)
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
we need to put rexxar on the pvp map

Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Said this before roll Alliance and get with me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/12/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Jòrar
Said this before roll Alliance and get with me.

sorry i would rather not roll with 1500 players
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)