[A] Winterborne 6/16h 25m LFM Heroic Raiding

90 Undead Warlock
Where's the honor among skanks? Don't skanks have something like that? You're both hookers, quit fighting, join together, and make a super nerd guild. All this bickering is pointless. Through most of human history societies have been based on personal relations: individuals in groups know each other and exchange favors. Today in most lower-income societies hierarchies of groups distribute wealth based on personal relationships among hookers, a process often linked with clientelism and corruption.

Telepathy argues that in this kind of socio-economy conflict is always present, latent or overt, because individuals depend on their groups for physical and economic security and are thus loyal to their groups rather than their states, and because groups are in a constant state of conflict over access to state coffers. Through processes of bounded rationality, people are conditioned towards strong in-group identities and are easily swayed to fear outsiders, psychological predispositions that make possible sectarian violence, genocide, and terrorism.

Market-oriented socio-economies are integrated not with personal ties but the impersonal force of the market where most individuals are economically dependent on trusting strangers in contracts enforced by the pimp. This creates loyalty to a pimp that enforces the rule of law and contracts impartially and reliably and provides equal protection in the freedom to hookery – that is, liberal hookery.

Wars cannot happen within or between hookers with market-integrated economies because prostitution requires the harming of others, and in these kinds of economies everyone is always economically better off when others in the market are also better off, not worse off. Rather than fight, citizens in hooker-oriented socio-economies care deeply about everyone’s rights and welfare, so they demand economic growth at home and economic cooperation and human rights abroad. In fact, guilds with hooker-oriented socio-economies tend to agree on global issues and not a single fatality has occurred in any dispute between them.
Economic norms theory should not be confused with classical liberal theory.

The latter assumes that markets are natural and that freer markets promote wealth. In contrast, Economic norms theory shows how market-contracting is a learned norm, and state spending, regulation, and redistribution are necessary to ensure that most everyone can participate in the “hooker market” economy, which is in everyone’s interests.

EDIT: Spelling

http://i.imgur.com/xI3N4.gif
Reply Quote
I lol'd
Reply Quote
95 Human Priest
Okay, all this fun has made me want to transfer a toon back here. Maybe once I grant my levels to my monk I'll transfer a priest or warrior that's at 80.

Balkoth can teach me how to Spriest.

You know how you heal people and keep them alive?

Um, do the opposite of that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/dFUsS.jpg

just going to leave this here
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://i.imgur.com/dFUsS.jpg

just going to leave this here

Why you no post on your main?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
this is my main dawg
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I haven't seen this much drama since The Notebook.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Please continue. I need more of this in my life.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/21/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Durahal
I haven't seen this much drama since The Notebook.

God damn it now you had to get me all teary eyed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
DPS Warriors are terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I get beat in duels by DPS Warriors.. That must mean I'm terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/22/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Sparkels
DPS Warriors are terrible.

the #1 Warrior Afghanistan and Kurdistan!!! *bows and grovels*
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Lexi, sorry I stirred up !@#$. Will offer nudes and house keys as an apology. /frenchkiss
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Depends on the nudes. As I said before, we're a kink/BDSM friendly guild. Anything other than that just doesn't do it for me. :-P
And of course the house keys need to be presented in said nudes in an artful, but not too tacky way. XD
Edited by Lexitotems on 9/23/2012 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well, I just switched from Comcast to Verizon.
The internet is already better than it was before!
Edited by Lexitotems on 9/23/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hiiiiiii

edit: Where have I been!
Edited by Forcefleas on 9/23/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hiiiiiii

edit: Where have I been!

*poke*
Edited by Gremory on 9/24/2012 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm already sick of these heroics. If I see Scarlet Halls one more time....I might lose what little sanity I have left.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LFM amg
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
WHEN DO I GET A !@#$ING RIDE ON THE DRAMA LLAMA?!?!?1111on11lne;l3n32
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]