Tredd and Twixster and Juicyhunter leaving QD

85 Human Rogue
I will miss all of you guys <3 Changing name to Excision, going to Bleeding Hollow, Ranwalk....i love you<3...colder....your still ugly<3
Reply Quote
Bleeding Hollow? So that's what they call Durotar Graveyard these days...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I say we all just transfer to Bleeding Hollow and abandon this sinking ship called Quel'dorei.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Name is Excisión now
Reply Quote
Come now, cutting is no way to solve your problems.
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Stormblåst
I also had to look it up

I didn't. My business is cutting things.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
07/25/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Levinas
I say we all just transfer to Bleeding Hollow and abandon this sinking ship called Quel'dorei.

Ship sunk 4 years ago.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Ship sunk 4 years ago.

This.

Also,

Do people really think this server is the reason they are 24-25 at 1600 playing shaman Thugcleave? lol.
Edited by Inwaves on 7/25/2012 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Do people really think this server is the reason they are 24-25 at 1600 playing shaman Thugcleave? lol.

It’s not just about arenas and ratings. Throughout cata the atmosphere of this server has been pretty dreary. I guess I didn’t play during qd’s prime time but even in wrath I felt that the community was a lot more active than it is now. This expansion has taken a heavy toll on medium populated servers so now we either have to endure it or transfer to high populated servers.

Anyways, good luck on your new server Tredd. You will be missed. :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
07/26/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Levinas
dreary

Yup, that pretty much sums it up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Actually smartass..your not a God, so shut the !@#$ up lawl...we were helping Juicyhunter who is a friend cap out and we were doing them for fun? lol, shut the hell up before you say %^-* when your alllllll wrong hahaha...stay on your on !@#$ing forums...talking to Inwaves
Edited by Excisión on 7/26/2012 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
07/26/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Excisión
Actually smartass..your not a God, so shut the !@#$ up lawl...we were helping Juicyhunter who is a friend cap out and we were doing them for fun? lol, shut the hell up before you say %^-* when your alllllll wrong hahaha...stay on your on !@#$ing forums...talking to Inwaves

Inwaves is from this server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Actually he is on KT..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
from
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Thanks Levinas :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As one of the only players who even got 2200 on this server this season, and the last and the one before that, I think it is my right to !@#$% about ^-*!ty pvpers and awful idiots on this server. Not yours, when you are one of them. And if you do not know who I am, that rectifies my point even further.

Part of the problem, still @#$%^es about it.
Edited by Inwaves on 7/26/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
soo just because you got 2200..you think your a God? Damn dude, im scared of you!!!! Dont start !@#$ saying i have a bad rating when it isnt even serious and we are helping a friend out.. lolz....you arent a God just because you god 2200..
Reply Quote
I hear all good pvpers do arena. Half the people that do arena on this server couldn't pvp their way out of a paper bag.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
But Tredd, Inwaves had gotten 2200 on multiple toons :|

It counts for somethin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]