The Underbog (Read and post)

90 Undead Priest
I recommend a merger with another realm at medium or med-low population. There is no reason for a person to transfer when they enjoy playing with the least greatest players to the greatest players on a realm. We simply need more players and options for raiding old content and new 24/7. It has been on the steady decline since before the previous expansion. New content will be coming out soon and this would be the perfect time for a new fresh start. What say you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
They have never done anything like this ever, and this server has had this issue since its inception. The intelligent thing to do is lobby for free xfers from high pop servers to this one. Its been done and helped , although temporarily, in the past.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/blog/6268716/

They have merged, just not for us.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yea who is this dude saying there has never been a merger?

Bump.

They have merged you just obviously weren't playing then, BTW Beem glad u took my advice on the thread LETS GO MERGER!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thats prob an asian server, not US... big difference
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yea who is this dude saying there has never been a merger?

Bump.

They have merged you just obviously weren't playing then, BTW Beem glad u took my advice on the thread LETS GO MERGER!!!!

are you saying they have had a merger on this server?!

or were u saying in general. b/c they havent for US servers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Someone post history of this server and where it came from. I was under the impression they do in fact do them.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
i originally came from destromath to here. was good back in the day until the beemerrito's started showing up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
This server was created with TBC.. OBVIOUSLY.. ANYMORE BRAIIIN BUSSTTERSS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They have never merged american realms, they just did it in China so people are hoping they will do it in EU and US. They have, as previously mentioned, offered free transfers to the underbog from high population servers. I wouldn't hold your breath on a merger and I sure wouldn't think that posting about it here would do anything. Not only that but posting in any general forum in the US will get zero feedback from blues. On the EU forums people post about it all the time and get directed to this thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2986509135 .

Their solution right now seems to be this cross realm zone questing thing. To me it sounds like a nightmare for farming, I actually appreciate being low-medium pop realm for that aspect. I've known the troubles of trying to recruit and find decent players on the underbog so I see how hard it is for people trying to start up raiding guilds or pvp guilds or whatever. I feel their pain but somehow I keep finding talent on the underbog.

tldr; blizzard won't do jack..enjoy our zones being xrealm farmed and pillaged.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<-- winner winner chicken dinner.. na-na-na boo boo, stick ur head in doo-doo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
They have never merged american realms, they just did it in China so people are hoping they will do it in EU and US. They have, as previously mentioned, offered free transfers to the underbog from high population servers. I wouldn't hold your breath on a merger and I sure wouldn't think that posting about it here would do anything. Not only that but posting in any general forum in the US will get zero feedback from blues. On the EU forums people post about it all the time and get directed to this thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2986509135 .

Their solution right now seems to be this cross realm zone questing thing. To me it sounds like a nightmare for farming, I actually appreciate being low-medium pop realm for that aspect. I've known the troubles of trying to recruit and find decent players on the underbog so I see how hard it is for people trying to start up raiding guilds or pvp guilds or whatever. I feel their pain but somehow I keep finding talent on the underbog.

I wonder is this has anything to do with the fact that China is a communist nation, do they realize they must give Chinese players a better service and listen to them because if not, will the Chinese Government shutdown World of Warcraft service in China? I don't understand why there has been no realm merge. At least with a low populated realm.

For god's sake, Alliance Side is completely empty with only two guilds considered at least a "guild". The Underbog has received little to no attention from Blizzard community workers.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
OTL

I wonder is this has anything to do with the fact that China is a communist nation, do they realize they must give Chinese players a better service and listen to them because if not, will the Chinese Government shutdown World of Warcraft service in China? I don't understand why there has been no realm merge. At least with a low populated realm.

For god's sake, Alliance Side is completely empty with only two guilds considered at least a "guild". The Underbog has received little to no attention from Blizzard community workers.

Probably not, Korea is not communist country but also consolidated few low-pop servers. Thing is people complained for days for merger. It was triggered by cooperative effort from 2 low-pop realm Kul-Tiras/ Malygos since both horde side had less than 200 people on at the same time at peak raid time. I say if US/EU side does similar effort they might listen. In the end they closed down the both servers and gave option for free character copy to Dalaran server i think. The guild name/ toon names were lost if it had duplicate names on original Dalaran toon though so i guess it was more of free xfer out of jail realm than merging.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
THIS ALL OF THIS!!!!!
Reply Quote
29 Pandaren Monk
Mergers are an admittance that the cash cow isn't trending upwards.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
11/12/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Cudds
Mergers are an admittance that the cash cow isn't trending upwards.

Yup.

i originally came from destromath to here. was good back in the day...

And yup.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]