Best of each class on Shadowsong in PvP (A)

85 Orc Death Knight
[quote="62318733810"]im outside of org right now come play @@[/quote ]

You were all literally just hovering above us, impressive. Grats.
Edited by Necrophyle on 8/1/2012 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
when its 25v5 u gotta pick your shots. btw im at the portal zone in mt hyjal come duel
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Let it be known I showed up to flex my DK muscles!!!

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h383/Gutterott/DK_power.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
08/01/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Necrophyle
4 Heals spamming a player doesn't make them good.

Jesus, I keep telling those pesky healers to stop healing me, they just don't listen! What are ya gonna do? :/
Reply Quote
Battlestance is not *Best warrior on shadowsong* get 2200 rating+ in arena. Having healer's following you around TB chain dispelling/healing does not make you best, just lucky. Also if you're *best* you should be top damage in world of logs as well. Post proof or GTFO.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the healers are good ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
08/01/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Waterboi
Battlestance is not *Best warrior on shadowsong* get 2200 rating+ in arena. Having healer's following you around TB chain dispelling/healing does not make you best, just lucky. Also if you're *best* you should be top damage in world of logs as well. Post proof or GTFO.

Well, I'm a tank MS... I don't know if that counts, but I CAN link some WoL's that show me ranking prot dps lol.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/lhajrugoozdgdhy1/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1anlkx0b5rqwcuqr/

I don't know that I would use the adjective "lucky", the healers are guildies, and I know quite a few of them IRL. I do find it funny that people are getting so angry over the fact that I chose partcipate in pvp activities with my friends, meh. Anyhow, I never said I was the best, I mean, this server doesn't exactly yield a ton of top notch warriors, so to speak... But I have done pretty well in the arena/rbg world.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
[quote="62459226174"]I do find it funny that people are getting so angry over the fact that I chose partcipate in pvp activities with my friends, meh.

Who is angry?

You are just fortunate enough to have heals on you most of the time, where as some of us don't and that leads to a misconception of someones actual level of skill unfortunately. Nothing to be mad about, it's just obvious and apparently needed to be stated.

You are a warrior, you are at a disadvantage against most classes that frequently roll over yours, good for you to have pocket heals.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Who is angry? You are just fortunate enough to have heals on you most of the time, where as some of us don't and that leads to a misconception of someones actual level of skill unfortunately. Nothing to be mad about, it's just obvious and apparently needed to be stated. You are a warrior, you are at a disadvantage against most classes that frequently roll over yours, good for you to have pocket heals.

Interesting point... The obvious, by all definitions of the word, must be stated. Because, it's like... Obvious. I dunno, I have nothing to prove, but if you want a duel... I'm not one to shy away :D
Edited by Battlestance on 8/1/2012 9:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Quit fighting. You're just doing what the TC wanted.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
i vouch for battlestance, arenaed with him and hes the bee's knees of warriors YEA
Reply Quote
battlestance for best warrior.
me for best rogue.
pariahrain for best pvp paladin.
gymno for best pvp mage.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
I should be down for that enhancement slot. *cough*
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
battlestance for best warrior.
me for best rogue.
pariahrain for best pvp paladin.
gymno for best pvp mage.

If only...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Gymno, hi! <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Gymno, hi! <3

Hi Nimms!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
This thread makes me giggle :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This server makes me giggle :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This battlegroup makes me giggle :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<------
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]