Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
On Friday the 3rd of August, at 6 PM realm time (EST), I'll be hosting a short scavenger hunt open to all (Horde) players.
First prize: Five thousand gold.
Consolation prizes to all participants.
- At the start, we'll form a raid group and gather at Orgrimmar's west gate (Ashenvale gate, Valley of Spirits).
- I'll then post clues in this thread to five random items from the game world. These can be located anywhere.
- The items will be grey or white quality items, usually procurable by vendors or as common mob drops.
- Contestants are free to pursue the items in any order and by any means.
- The first player to return all five items to me, by opening a trade window and presenting them all, will be the winner.
Things to bring;
- up to an hour of free time
- patience with my quirky clues
- extra hearthstones (like guild cloaks) and teleporters (Dalaran rings, wormhole generators, etc) to gain a travel advantage
- web browser with wowhead, wowpedia or similar online resources open
- some knowledge of the game world outside of Orgrimmar, since you'll be heading out there
- a good mood, a quick mind and an urge to compete for gold and glory
Come one, come all! It might be frustrating, it might be fun - and it might be an easy five thousand gold in your pocket for a few minutes of your time.
If you're interested in participating, I'd be happy to know in advance.:-)
To Alliance players - I'm sorry, but I'm unable to host a dual-faction contest at this time - but if this one works out, I'll definitely consider setting one up.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.