First prize: Five thousand gold.
Consolation prizes to all participants.
- At the start, we'll form a raid group and gather at Orgrimmar's west gate (Ashenvale gate, Valley of Spirits).
- I'll then post clues in this thread to five random items from the game world. These can be located anywhere.
- The items will be grey or white quality items, usually procurable by vendors or as common mob drops.
- Contestants are free to pursue the items in any order and by any means.
- The first player to return all five items to me, by opening a trade window and presenting them all, will be the winner.
Things to bring;
- up to an hour of free time
- patience with my quirky clues
- extra hearthstones (like guild cloaks) and teleporters (Dalaran rings, wormhole generators, etc) to gain a travel advantage
- web browser with wowhead, wowpedia or similar online resources open
- some knowledge of the game world outside of Orgrimmar, since you'll be heading out there
- a good mood, a quick mind and an urge to compete for gold and glory
Come one, come all! It might be frustrating, it might be fun - and it might be an easy five thousand gold in your pocket for a few minutes of your time.
If you're interested in participating, I'd be happy to know in advance.:-)
To Alliance players - I'm sorry, but I'm unable to host a dual-faction contest at this time - but if this one works out, I'll definitely consider setting one up.