Was thinking

90 Human Mage
There has been so much talk about how kids only play alliance and adults play horde then again I hear it is the other way around. This got me to thinking, any one know who the oldest player is on Gorfiend (you don't have to put down their name just age) How about the youngest?

There was a time when I knew a couple of really awesome 50 year old players. I try NOT to play with the wee ones but you just never know.
Edited by Hollyforest on 7/26/2012 5:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
There is one man in Azeroths Resistance that is in his staggering upper 60's. His voice is notable in vent & he has admitted his age on more than one occasion. (Not name dropping to save the guy from the trolls)

I've also dealt with a few upper 40s to mid 50s players on Gorefiend as well although I do not know if all of them are still on Gorefiend.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
07/26/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Hollyforest
I try NOT to play with the wee ones but you just never know.
/ calls police.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Just throwing in my 2 cents.... There is a 12 year old on alliance. Hes 2600, age doesn't matter just letting Dochsfdhsdkjfh know.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
notlad was 13 in ulduar and of course i was 13 or 14 for about 4 years straight so horde is definitely the kid faction
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
07/26/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Jaliya
Just throwing in my 2 cents.... There is a 12 year old on alliance. Hes 2600, age doesn't matter just letting Dochsfdhsdkjfh know.
having a gaming computer and /or decent isp makes a world of difference.
Edited by Dochaelian on 7/27/2012 1:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
over 7+ years in wow and in my experience, yes, most younger players (kids in school and college), play alliance while more older players ( parents, people with careers, kids, etc.) play horde.

Perfect example, my husband and I and 3 of our irl close friends play horde after we get home from work and our kids are in bed. While my 5 nephews (ages 12-16) and 9 billion of their friends all play alliance.

I have been over visiting my brother while my nephews were playing wow and it's a huge difference. Their vent sounds like a damn Jr. High School party, lol. Everyone is yelling and cursing at each other, calling each other names, putting everyone down. Specially the female players! I felt so bad for this one gal, she was being called all kinds of names simply because she was a female and she accidentally said hello on vent!

I wanted to kick my nephew in his !@#$! I told him he BETTER NOT EVER treat ANYONE like that....EVER. I called my brother in his room to listen and my brother actually had no clue wow was like that. He agreed, threatened my nephew with the wrath of god if ever treated someone that way. that's just not something our family does. I've secretly logged into one of his raids without him knowing as well and yeah, he's a good kid and doesn't act that way. (THANK GOD) Maybe if more parents get involved some of these out of control younger players would be more respectful to others?

Logging on a few days later and raiding with my group of horde, was sooooo much different. Laid back, mature, fun.......just so different.

So I don't know the actual ages of people on Gorefiend but I can say in our experience, we wouldn't play alliance if Blizzard paid us too, ha. I haven't been paying money for 7 years to spend the evening with some 12 year old punk calling me names and running his mouth so I have to mute my vent so my children don't hear the vulgarity.

I don't know many kids that play horde, I'm sure there are some. Maybe they are exception younger players, lol. The mature, none crazy ones?

/facepalm @ teenagers =P

My nephew had told me at one point he likes alliance because he doesn't like the way horde races look. Maybe it comes down to horde races are not as "pretty" as alliance races? Younger players don't want to be "ugly"?
Edited by Sinnara on 7/27/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
TL:DR !@#$%
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
anyone know if Sinnara is cute and if she is LF a good time?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
07/26/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Vetwar
There is one man in Azeroths Resistance that is in his staggering upper 60's
It's Mizzshizz isnt it?
Edited by Dochaelian on 7/28/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
07/28/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Kahlúaqt
TL:DR !@#$%

I have absolutely no idea what "TL:DR" means. Had to look it up, ha.

Sorry, I'll try to learn more computer lingo and chop all my words down to 1 letter, lol =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
07/28/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Expelliarmus
anyone know if Sinnara is cute and if she is LF a good time?

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
07/28/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Dochaelian
There is one man in Azeroths Resistance that is in his staggering upper 60's
It's Mizzshizz isnt it?

Nope bud.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]