Lords of Eternity 25m (A) Recruiting for MoP

90 Dwarf Hunter
Founded: 12/25/2005 on US-Garona(PvE-CST) Alliance side
Progression: 8/8 HM

LoE is a guild for players who are serious about raiding, but don't have the time to meet the heavy schedule requirements of most progression guilds. We raid 25-mans 3 nights a week, 3 hours a night. Our raids are highly focused, efficient, and successful to meet our raid goals. Loot is given out using a bid based DKP system. We are looking for players with the skill and drive to beat hard-mode encounters.

Our schedule is Tuesday through Thursday night from 8pm to 11pm CST.

An ideal applicant is serious about progression and pushes the limits of their abilities. Above all else, we're looking for players with a 'team first' mentality. Contact our recruitment officers Nessaja or Dunric or visit our website for more information about applying.

It is important to note that we are no longer running official raids in Dragon Soul. We are accepting applications for MoP only. As of right now we are in need of ranged DPS other than hunters. However, we are always recruiting extremely talented players of any class/spec.
Edited by Dunric on 7/27/2012 5:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
8 weeks left. If you're a good ranged dps and want to be in a 25 man environment, give us a shout. We still have slots to fill for mists and perhaps a ten man run here and there until then.

Oh, and certain classes of healers too. idk, maybe druid, pally, shaman, priest, or monk even.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hai Gweermo!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bumpy
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
bump cause i'm bored

oh..and dwarves suck
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump because I'm Bob Mofo Dole. Join us, NAO!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Still in need of a strong Holy Paladin or 2 and perhaps a Resto Druid.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
3 nights a week is a light raid schedule?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
When you compare to some guilds (4 nights a week for 4 hours), and considering that we are a progression guild - yes it is light.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
Dont mind me, just needed to post something on my alt
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bump-a-la-bump.

Read up, we want peeps who bring a friendly attitude, are willing to learn, and can rock dem bosses!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
New raid week...would LOVE to take some new recruits out for a spin!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Le Bump. Needs moar peeps.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I think we need to change this forum and write a new one. Dunric, get right on that mate. =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bumbity bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]