Come support my idea!!

85 Troll Mage
I musta missed the info box on the realm selection screen that said "bad players and forum trolls mostly so don't expect to do anything advertised as a game feature on this realm not sure why it is really open tbh"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Excellent thoughts Joii. I think what we can do in the meantime is keep a positive attitude about this server and try to encourage good players and guilds to come here. And keep pressing Blizz to improve our plight. Also, I think if they cross-realm technology for questing areas on low level servers is a success, they will eventually go to x-realm guilds for raiding and PvP as suggested by WoWInsider Blizz was taking babysteps.
Edited by Holyraptor on 7/29/2012 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
They won't ever enable x-realm for current raiding or arenas though. They make too much money off of transfers.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
07/29/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Memorial
Someone's extremely rude these days ;]

I'm rough babeeeh! :>

i didnt xfered to get carried or hit any high rating.
i xfered just to play the game with my IRL friends.
i actually still have some toons on Lethon and i enjoy loggin on to troll trade chat a bit ^^

I like your answer. You, sir, are great! <3

We should make out.

BRB, making a toon on moon guard, we'll be soon together sweetheart
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/3dN6W.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/29/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Suavemon
I musta missed the info box on the realm selection screen that said "bad players and forum trolls mostly so don't expect to do anything advertised as a game feature on this realm not sure why it is really open tbh"

It's called doing realm research. Try it next time, your fault. =]

07/29/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Joii
And hey, if they did that, Zarlin could come back to trade chat, while still sitting in two-tier old gear, and acting like he was doing something worthwhile!

Way to completely avoid responding, like always. Not much you can say though, you can't deny the facts.

Stay true, Duelist. <3
Edited by Charmless on 7/29/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
respond to what?

stay true, clueless.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
If you could link the website of the analytical thinktank that forecasts which servers will get more or less populated over the years, which will become hubs for pve/pvp, which will remain only to stroke the egos of folks who cann't get noticed elsewhere, etc. that'd be appreciated. Bonus points if it forecast Lethon as a bad bet and accurately predicted Blizzard's lack of desire to act to improve the in-game experience of its player base in favour of milking money out of a smaller segment who don't think it's really bogus to have to pay yet again for something that should be an included service in certain situations.

Of course, having paid to xfer off of this "terrible place called Lethon" yourself you probably don't have much useful or productive at all to offer.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I agree with merging lethon. I would love to see more people out Wpvping, and a lot more groups for Rbgs.

I don't have high hopes for MoP, since Cata was a huge let down. Nothing too do, nothing to see....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
BRB, making a toon on moon guard, we'll be soon together sweetheart

I will wait for you, darling. For all eternity, if needed!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Gladiator >

duelist >

Rival >

Challenger >

www.monolithwow.com/imagesone/ButtonMashing.jpg >

http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/ohdeedoh/2010-06-babycomputer.jpg >

Zarlin
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you could link the website of the analytical thinktank that forecasts which servers will get more or less populated over the years, which will become hubs for pve/pvp, which will remain only to stroke the egos of folks who cann't get noticed elsewhere, etc. that'd be appreciated. Bonus points if it forecast Lethon as a bad bet and accurately predicted Blizzard's lack of desire to act to improve the in-game experience of its player base in favour of milking money out of a smaller segment who don't think it's really bogus to have to pay yet again for something that should be an included service in certain situations.

Of course, having paid to xfer off of this "terrible place called Lethon" yourself you probably don't have much useful or productive at all to offer.

my bestie Bubbaset, best player to ever play on this server, payed for my xfer though because he's awesome =]

also, l2quote, all star <3

Gladiator >

duelist >

Rival >

Challenger >

www.monolithwow.com/imagesone/ButtonMashing.jpg >

http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/ohdeedoh/2010-06-babycomputer.jpg >

Zarlin

Challenger Charmless >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

clearly I know what I'm doing
Edited by Charmless on 7/30/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I don't reckon he cares that much about it Zarlin, I remember you posting something about how bad it was to "edit" because it makes you look foolish, sloppy or some other synonym of the like. I'm looking through this thread and I guess the only question I got is... Do you start a post by editing it? "clearly you know what you're doing". Oh wait, I need to throw some sort form of "star" in here. Go get 'em superstar!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Who pays is pretty irrelevant, grats on gettin' carried tho bro, stay proud. Bubbaset's a real charitable chap and Lethon would like to extend its thanks for getting you the fk out. Thanks for the bit of trivia, I guess.

You should stay clear of this terrible place, take your own advice, champ. Wouldn't want bubba's money to go to waste.

I think this is where we end with a heart or something <3 and maybe some kinda insult where I make it obvious I couldn't get on your level but somehow think I can belittle you anyway. Gl with 14k achievz bro never give up <3 more old content is coming soon stay strong
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
why so much hate on zarlin
hes obv a top tier player ( since hes glad no one can deny that ).
if the guy's personnality bother u, dont say hes a bad player but hes a bad attitude ?
tired of these post saying how bad zarlin is.

P.S. srry for engrish
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
if the guy's personnality bother u, dont say hes a bad player but hes a bad attitude ?

P.S. srry for engrish

Different people judge a player by different criteria. I for one judge a player by skill and more by attitude. I would much rather play with someone who has less than desirable skill and a great attitude, than someone who has great skill ans a shxtty attitude. Zarlin has a shxtty attitude, therefore in my eyes, he's a shxtty player. You judge by your means, and I'll judge by mine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

P.S. srry for engrish

It's not my fault people are so stupid, of course I have to explain why they are every time they post something. It's common courtesy tbh.

and It's funny because I make fun of bunch of 2400 heroes that down talk more people than I do. There's obviously more people like that on this server [the entire guild of <Champion>] than anyone like myself, who feels the need to just laugh at how arrogant and stupid these people sound every single day. It's like a bunch of mentally challenged freshman ganging up on senior in high school.
Edited by Charmless on 7/31/2012 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
. . .... haaaaaaaiiii Lethon :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
also
"Come support my idea!!"

here's wat i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9uoJyyoVyk
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/31/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Hëllhåmmer
. . .... haaaaaaaiiii Lethon :3

Get off my server, and stay off my server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]