Come support my idea!!

90 Tauren Death Knight
ooooor wat :3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
He's on illidan, not korgath
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Also, I didn't down talk anybody. I just pointed out, via direct Charmless quote, that you are not a part of this server and have only said negative things about it elsewhere. You proceeded to do your random dodging statements as your usual forum troll self. Like herp derp i got nothing to contribute so i'll just say some random !@#$ to dodge and put a heart on it so i can feel like i won something, somehow.

Anyway, back to just reporting your posts as trolling and ignoring them. have a nice life.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
why so much hate on zarlin
hes obv a top tier player ( since hes glad no one can deny that ).
if the guy's personnality bother u, dont say hes a bad player but hes a bad attitude ?
tired of these post saying how bad zarlin is.

P.S. srry for engrish

It's not my fault people are so stupid, of course I have to explain why they are every time they post something. It's common courtesy tbh.

and It's funny because I make fun of bunch of 2400 heroes that down talk more people than I do. There's obviously more people like that on this server [the entire guild of <Champion>] than anyone like myself, who feels the need to just laugh at how arrogant and stupid these people sound every single day. It's like a bunch of mentally challenged freshman ganging up on senior in high school.

Can we get a the#!@*!% in here to figure out what happened on Lethon to cut Zarlin so deeply? The guys' hate for the server is so extreme that he 1. Posts here EVERY SINGLE DAY and he's not even a part of the realm 2. Posts are almost nonexistent from him on his current realm 3. Calls EVERYONE on the server bad 4. Obviously has a multiple personality disorder that consumes 3 different identities.... Grumpy troll / Rebellious child whom has a very fragile ego / Salsa dancer.
I think it's safe to say attempting to reason with an "all star" is not possible until we find out why you're so mad at lethon. Let it out... Plenty of shoulders here to cry on. I'll go first to make it easy on ya, Hai i'm deadpanther and I am a 2400 hero.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Wow, it doesn't like the word "thera pist" Anyways, thats what's supposed to be on the first line! Blizz avoiding lawsuits, one wingding at a time.
Reply Quote
73 Human Priest
1. Posts here EVERY SINGLE DAY and he's not even a part of the realm

I have more than 1 toon on this server, and I'll claim it as mine until I no longer wish to. Sorry, not sorry. =]

and I'm glad to say my posts aren't about how I run for 15 minutes a day and bench press as much weight as a 13 year old girl could handle.
Edited by Zàrlîn on 7/31/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Apology accepted, wait. Not accepted?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
:]
Reply Quote
73 Human Priest
^o^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You honestly just try and poke fun at my bench press? MY BENCH PRESS!? "bench press as much weight as a 13 year old girl could handle" G'damn you worked hard for that one. Depressing material my friend. Leave my ridiculous physique and strength out of this, I wouldn't want you to distract my cutting phase.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/massy.jpg/

/blows kiss
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
The best part is Zarlin, I have seen your lovely photo VIA someone that thought it was hilarious to show me the face behind the typing. So if you're going to attempt to insult my bench press, please give yourself a chance to go into a gym and learn what a bench press is. No, don't worry!!!! I don't want a permaban from the forums so I'm not going to link on here. But you can honestly feel important considering 3 people use your picture as their skype image : ]
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Bubbaset/simple

That Bubbaset? Must be a rough battlegroup if legendaries only get him 1800~ there.

Of course, your reply would include how he's not intererested in pvp and blablabla, but that's ok, not everyone is, so what's the big deal with us being 2400~ rbg heroes? We like pvp, so we pvp. He doesn't like pvp, so he doesn't pvp. We're all playing the same game, but for different reasons. I don't see the need to try and troll us because we do something besides grinding out achievement points everyday(which I do anyway).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
07/26/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Deadpanther
It's definitely pretty dead right now Hammerhuman, however, I honestly think Lethon will be fine when MoP comes out. We were a mid-medium pop. server prior to everyone deciding to quit WoW until MoP, so I assume we will be back to that status again come a week prior to expansion. Lethon has a solid group of players both PVE and PVP, nothing remotely close to that of KT...but what do you expect when the No. 1 players in the game decide to make a super guild and just so happen to plant it on Nightfall. With multiple 2500 experienced PVP players and stupidly geared PVE'ers completeing content on the server we will always be right there in the middle of the road, if you want more.....xfer out and troll our forums. Seems to work for most. Long live lethon.... and Incline bench press.

Agreed. Lethon (and most of WoW is in the summer downtime, and all waiting for MoP. It'll pick up again once MoP hits. Besides, imagine if WoW merges realms, and someone else has the same toon name as you do....who gets it? Same for Guilds, ect....it's not gonna be easy or pretty if BLIZZ decides to do it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
im da king of trolls, bow down

when u will be done fighting like 13 yr girls maybe u guys could share some hate on me too !
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So tell me this, how did a thread on realm merges de-evolve into a bromance about male physique comparisons?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
07/31/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Galadriël
So tell me this, how did a thread on realm merges de-evolve into a bromance about male physique comparisons?

When I'm in the thread it always de-evolves to that Galadriel. I reckon if we could get some good looking ladies in here I would enjoy it evolving into female physique comparisons. Bottom line in any conversation I partake in is this... I am accountable for everything I say, I would not say something to your avatar that I would not say in your presence. If someone wants to insult my way of living with moronic, chicken sh*t, and ill advised criticism....Then I would take the same approach I would while at the gym man flexing my swole all over the place. Lethon and it's forums are a community of mostly cool individuals that I respect and appreciate, however, just like at the gym, on my block, or at work.... their will be useless angry people that try to drag ya down... and just like I do in all of those situations.. I will put those immature, childish, wastes' of space in their place. Stay little All Stars (I said that correct, right?) 2400 hero, out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/31/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Deadpanther
The best part is Zarlin, I have seen your lovely photo VIA someone that thought it was hilarious to show me the face behind the typing. So if you're going to attempt to insult my bench press, please give yourself a chance to go into a gym and learn what a bench press is. No, don't worry!!!! I don't want a permaban from the forums so I'm not going to link on here. But you can honestly feel important considering 3 people use your picture as their skype image : ]

It's too bad you get perm banned when linking personal photos. I'm hot af, esp now since it's been summer and I'm str8 flexin now. You could of showed the world!

It's funny your "friend" cares that much about me though =]] I have a ton of crushes. All good, he's not alone. lol

btw, I had Nesle added on skype for the longest time, if I cared, yeah. rofl

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Bubbaset/simple

That Bubbaset? Must be a rough battlegroup if legendaries only get him 1800~ there.

Of course, your reply would include how he's not intererested in pvp and blablabla, but that's ok, not everyone is, so what's the big deal with us being 2400~ rbg heroes? We like pvp, so we pvp. He doesn't like pvp, so he doesn't pvp. We're all playing the same game, but for different reasons. I don't see the need to try and troll us because we do something besides grinding out achievement points everyday(which I do anyway).

I don't know you, I've never mentioned you, so not sure what your talking about. lol

You seem fine, if it makes you feel any better !
Edited by Charmless on 7/31/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Add pantherxiii to skype if you want to see how hot he is :D, I'm willing to share.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
07/31/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Deadpanther
Add pantherxiii to skype if you want to see how hot he is :D, I'm willing to share.

Disappointment ensues : (
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/31/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Deadpanther

oh god no lol

no thanks :O
Edited by Charmless on 7/31/2012 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]