Shoutout to the guild <NICE>

100 Night Elf Rogue
Got home today and just a few mins later, dude was advertising an ICC25 achievment run. Yay!
Took a while as I belive we were trying to get every meta achievement in 1 run(except for Blood Queen one that takes 2 runs). Luckily I had most from a cross realm run from a few weeks ago, missing just 5 achievments. Slow going but only to make sure we didn't kill bosses before achievment requirments were met but as far as I know, we got everyone we aimed for. I finally got the meta mount thanks to this server pug made up of people hanging around SW, seemingly bored on a friday night.

I belive they might be going again next week and doing bosses on heroic as some we did tonight were done on normal as to make sure the achievments got collected. So give someone in <NICE> a whisper next week if you're bored =P
Edited by Nyssa on 7/27/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
So there I was leveling up my mage's archeology till I got bored. Log over to Nyssa and there's the guy from NICE looking for peeps to do Ulduar 25. This may not have been NICE per se but it was most of the same peeps from the ICC run friday. Also not sure it was supposed to be an achievment run but it turned out to be once we started. Last 2 for the meta I was missing was getting Razorscale with burn Iron Dwarves and Killing the Saronite critter before the General, 2 longest one in the meta I think. Be we did them.

Yay! Thanks fellas.

Sounds like these folks are looking to do these things each friday(ICC) and sunday(Ulduar) for a few more weeks or longer. I'll check names and edit in a min.

Dragonsaber did the ICC but someone else, Fyrea(sp?), from another guild did the Ulduar but bother guys went to each run.
Edited by Nyssa on 7/29/2012 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]