Real guilds on TH

90 Undead Mage
We are not real and do not raid Tues and Wed. Nope note real at all.

Sym is still not real
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We are not real and do not schedule and host wPVP events at all. Nope not real.

Dænerys aka Sym is still not real
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I am not quite sure if we are real or not but we will know come MoP, so .. not so sure if we are real or not real.

Msdirection aka Dænerys aka Sym is still not real
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I am so happy! I have revealed many not real guilds!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
There are 2 Real guilds on Thunderhorn. Fallen Empire & Ruthless
Edited by Breezyod on 8/1/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Dear Mr. Warringtaun, sir,

I am plagued. This academic piece of genius has lead down a dangerous or illusionary path of inquiry. Real or not real. Descartes says I am and Plato says I am not, thus my conundrum.

I would ask you to apply your copious research abilities and look into the reality of <The Pentaverate>, a guild, I notice, you did not include in your master-list (perhaps because it does not exist, thus causing you to bypass it in question). As you can see, I am part of The Pentaverate, but as I question whether I am, in fact, real I therefore cannot be assured of the legitimacy of my own guild.

If you could, please, provide samples, examples, citations, or refutations to my so-called life/illusion, I would be forever in your debt (assuming I am real, of course).

Sincerely,
Bodden(?)

PS: I would like to note that Sym lies to the case of her being real. I have seen her shadow therefore she must exist.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just to let you all know that Twitch is not a real guild with real players who are real people. It is a botting service that Raids Thurs/Fri and Sundays to farm shards and gems to sell to PVPer's like Lacroix and her bunch.

Ok. I'm a little late on the uptake AAARGH! PvP'ers should have the same access to epic gems as everyone else. Blizz can take their junk epic cuts and stuff them up their nose. I want to cut them myself! If I want resilience on my gems I'll put it there.

A slight sidebar. But I feel better.
Edited by Lacroix on 9/6/2012 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
shut up pvp guy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*points to your title*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8q02BQFLY

also, Dragsonslayer is a PvE title :)
Reply Quote
I don't think my guild is real. How do I find out for sure?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Indeed we are a real guild with real players.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Mage
I would like you to update your list to include my guild. Indeed it is a real guild
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Update: Lobster Brood is NOT real.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]