59 Goblin Death Knight
The Orgrimmar guards don't give honor.

Not matter how hard you try.
Edited by Gidgetz on 7/28/2012 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Glad to see some Horde man up and fight. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hmmm, I don't remember killing a level 55 Death Knight yesterday...

Strange.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Glad to see some Horde man up and fight. ;)

It seems a lot of us can "man up and fight" but we're waiting for someone else to take the initiative before us. Over the past few weeks, I have observed 10, 20, and even 30+ people talk about the alleged Alliance superiority, how Horde rarely/never storms SW, etc. yet they very rarely get to the point of actually organizing and heading out to do what they talk about doing.
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Shaman
yeah it is good to see horde fighting instead of faction changing
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
07/29/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Aovi

Well said.
THAT said, I think it's time for a change.

I've heard some Horde say "Oh just wait until MoP and things will pick up". That is false. If people have this attitude now, they'll have it then too. What made old and present guilds like PM, DMV, DCoF and BTG great is that they bugged the hell out of the alliance. Which ever side you were on, whether you liked them or not, they always had the fire going for WPvP. It's what VeCo is about.

The Alliance is bored. I know for a fact some wish PM were back so they had someone to fight on a daily basis. Back then, the alliance would groan and complain whenever something pinged, now they're doing the pinging and the Horde groans.

I said this once before and I'm saying it again, there is a large amount of us over here that will fight Warbringer and others. We'll drop RP, leveling, or whatever to answer those pings and one day soon, we'll bring hell to Stormwind once again.

Tired and going to bed,
Siaradora

TLDR - If you need a healer for some WPvP, I'm down.
Edited by Siaradora on 7/30/2012 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I wouldn't worry about hitting SW. Too much guard spam and casuals would jump in and pummel you. I would hit softer targets that are nearby like Lakeshire or Darkshire. That will prompt a response, but not an overbearing one like SW would.

I don't think anyone on Alliance is really interested in bringing a full raid to Ogrimmar (unless for achievement purposes). It's fun enough bringing maybe 12-15 people (like the other day) to give the random Horde an incentive to group up and fight.

What we've noticed is that when we tamper with the Horde economy (killing auctioneers) seems to bring the Horde together to gut us out. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/29/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Aovi

I take offense....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
07/30/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Trexbor

I take offense....

God darn it trexbo! Stop race changing for one second!
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Shaman

I take offense....

If the shoe fits, transmog it.

(just kidding--wasn't meaning to be insulting to anyone specifically, just sad to see so many leaving the Horde.)

I do not have much time to play these days, yet I still show up in my waaay outdated gear whenever I am on, if nothing else than to be a target for an easy kill while more adept horde mow 'em down. I can remember the days of backing the allies into their base camp in WG and now the shoe is on the other hoof--lol.

The key is to have fun so here's hoping you find it whatever guild/faction/server you find it on.
Edited by Aovi on 7/30/2012 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
^ /salute =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
O im back and you can expect meh to be patrolling the worlddefense alarms like i use to do once upon atime.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
mhmhmmm grumble grumble.. something something.. trexbor.. grumble
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<3 Vazek! I still have a mage and warrior on Horde side... I'll toss you a real ID sometime this week =D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
yay. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]