http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-GUYZdMR9M
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Free bump for some cool cats.
Mess is also kinda cute.

QFT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
These cats are kinda cool, fun raiding to bad had here and we could always use more peeps

Bump
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Tsulong and Lei Shi videos are up!

Tsulong
http://youtu.be/G7165DKZZcA

Lei Shi
http://youtu.be/TyDppR8nhbY
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Bumpin!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello! I visited your guys' webpage and the Q&A page there - since I have not done current content raiding (I joined WoW only three months ago), I am very interested in getting into it and learning the ropes and eventually being part of a regular raid team (unless my school schedule interferes with it). I am considering Ravenholdt as a server for a Warlock that I will be working on as soon as I am off these forums. Your opening post of this thread states that you are accepting members of all levels and classes, and are willing to introduce them into raids - I am not expecting spots every raid, of course, especially with the patch - but your webpage states that you must have some previous experience with the current content. So, I was just wondering which one of these I should rely on more, if I do happen to transfer here and look for a guild more focused on my main interests (PvE).

Thanks for reading this.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Hey Vywiel,

Our Website is a little out of date (thanks for bringing that to my attention). We are in fact accepting all stages of raiders, however depending on your experience level, gear, and availability, a raid spot on our 25 man progression team will vary.

We usually run raids on the weekends with our alts, and will be running slightly older content on our main characters on weekends as well.

Considering that you say you're so fresh to the game, we would be willing to bring you in as a Friends & Family for now while you learn the ropes. Whisper an officer in game and refer them to this thread.

Also, out of curiosity - you have some mounts that both date you further than 3 months, and indicate multiple characters. Could you explain? :)

Meanwhile...
Bump for progression! Council of Elders downed on 25!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Vywiel,

Our Website is a little out of date (thanks for bringing that to my attention). We are in fact accepting all stages of raiders, however depending on your experience level, gear, and availability, a raid spot on our 25 man progression team will vary.

We usually run raids on the weekends with our alts, and will be running slightly older content on our main characters on weekends as well.

Considering that you say you're so fresh to the game, we would be willing to bring you in as a Friends & Family for now while you learn the ropes. Whisper an officer in game and refer them to this thread.

Also, out of curiosity - you have some mounts that both date you further than 3 months, and indicate multiple characters. Could you explain? :)

Meanwhile...
Bump for progression! Council of Elders downed on 25!

Thanks for the quick answer!

As for my mounts, my guild on this server regularly runs old content raids for mounts/transmog/achievements. I also enjoy farming older content dungeons that I can solo on my priest (currently running Utgarde Pinnacle and Sethekk Halls every day). I do have an Alliance toon on a different server that I leveled up with mostly the intention of getting their mounts, thinking that they would count towards the 100 Mount Achievement.

So I suppose I am not completely fresh to the game - I have been in 10/25 man raids organized in vent before, and I have played MMOs for almost five years now, although on and off, depending on my schedule. I am just new to WoW, and current content. :)

I say three months as an estimation - probably very late November, and this is my second account (for RaF). My other one contains a level 20 Priest as well.
Edited by Vywiel on 3/7/2013 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman

Thanks for the quick answer!

As for my mounts, my guild on this server regularly runs old content raids for mounts/transmog/achievements. I also enjoy farming older content dungeons that I can solo on my priest (currently running Utgarde Pinnacle and Sethekk Halls every day). I do have an Alliance toon on a different server that I leveled up with mostly the intention of getting their mounts, thinking that they would count towards the 100 Mount Achievement.

So I suppose I am not completely fresh to the game - I have been in 10/25 man raids organized in vent before, and I have played MMOs for almost five years now, although on and off, depending on my schedule. I am just new to WoW, and current content. :)

I say three months as an estimation - probably very late November, and this is my second account (for RaF). My other one contains a level 20 Priest as well.

That's cool. Yeah whisper an officer for an invite.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Raiders apply at nephilimguild.us!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
le bump
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
We're progressing through Throne of Thunder at a great pace and swimming in thunderforged.

We're still recruiting! Apply at the site or if you want more information first feel free to whisper me in game.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Partying.
Recruiting.
Raiding.
Winning.

Nephilim :D
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
We're competent, stable, great leadership, no drama, we love new people - this is the guild to join. Need I also mention that 25-mans are a blast? Ji-kun on 25 is crazy and fun as hell. It's like watching some mutant ballet.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Still recruiting!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Monk
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]