@Tahlasar

90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm not impressed. Go make me a sandwich.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
07/26/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Nenai
I'm not impressed. Go make me a sandwich.

Damn ingredients better not involve beef or we are going to have some drama here...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Roast Beef!
Reply Quote
We could make a chicken sandwich, with all that excess moonkin surely you've plenty to spare.

Or would that be a bear meat sandwich? I'm not sure how the harvest of owlkin works. Maybe it depends on where you cut.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We could make a chicken sandwich, with all that excess moonkin surely you've plenty to spare.

Or would that be a bear meat sandwich? I'm not sure how the harvest of owlkin works. Maybe it depends on where you cut.

There was a moonkin in that raid group we slaughtered. I second the chicken.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Chicken breast with bacon is the baconiest bacon sandwich of all chickens.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
^
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Damn....there is about to be some drama up in this place... what did I say about using beef!!!

And for all you meat eating heathens ... I am not and shall never be a boomkin. I am a Feral Cat with an attitude.

Though to meet you heathens half way, I will say its better to eat more Chicken than cow...

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Cows/Gallery
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]