(A) RP Event - Dueling Tournament

10 Gnome Priest
EDIT:

The first Red Raven Tournament of Champions, 08/03/2012, was great! We had an awesome turnout! The winners were (1st) Varu, (2nd) Bastian, and (3rd) Mhoried.

The second Red Raven Tournament of Champions, 09/01/2012, was awesome! We had even more show up this time around! The winners were (1st) Frazlor, (2nd) Varu, and (3rd) Ganar.

The third Red Raven Tournament of Champions, 10/06/2012, was amazing! We had great participation! The winners were (1st) Grouse, (2nd) Romark, and (3rd) Kitonwy.

The Red Raven Tournament Of Champions!

WHAT: RP Dueling Tournament. Actual /duels will not take place. Winners are decided by /roll dice rolls, so any level can participate.
WHEN: Saturday, November 3rd. 7:30 PM server time.
WHERE: You will find this information in the calendar event. So be sure to look!
RULES: It will be a single elimination tournament. Those who show up will be placed in a bracket and duel their way to the top! Each duel is a best of 5 /roll dice rolls with the first to 3 winning and advancing. Each roll will be followed by the combatants RP'ing the action of the duel.
PRIZES: There will be three winners. 1st Place Winner receives 150g and the title of Champion. 2nd Place Winner receives 100g. 3rd Place Winner receives 50g. And, everyone else is rewarded by having a great time!

HOW DO I GET INVITED TO THIS? Great question. Post in this forum or contact Mhoried, Istaahl, or Cathryn in-game to get invited to the event, which will be on your calendar.

Thanks for your time!
Edited by Cathryn on 10/8/2012 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
Yaarrg. Looking strong so far, but would love to have more people!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I'll be attending, though Ura doesn't fight in tournaments. I'll find someone to do so, though... /steeples fingers.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
07/30/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Ura
I'll be attending, though Ura doesn't fight in tournaments. I'll find someone to do so, though... /steeples fingers.

What's a tournament without an audience? xD
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
Good stuff.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
This really does sound like a fun idea. I'm trying to get at least one member from TGC council there for September, even if it's just me!
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
08/05/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Grouse
This really does sound like a fun idea. I'm trying to get at least one member from TGC council there for September, even if it's just me!

Great! Would love to have you there!
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
Updated for next month's date and time. Contact us if you're interested in participating!
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
08/13/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Cathryn
Updated for next month's date and time. Contact us if you're interested in participating!

Next tourney will be this Saturday!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
08/27/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Cathryn

Next tourney will be this Saturday!

Woo! I'll spread the word to the shadows!
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
Tourney is tonight! Hope to see you there.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
Posted a new date for the next tournament.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Wait, So, since it's Dice. Does this mean Mhoried and Rharkul can't sit and fight for another 20 minutes?
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
09/12/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Rharkul
Wait, So, since it's Dice. Does this mean Mhoried and Rharkul can't sit and fight for another 20 minutes?

Sadly. We'll just have to meet up somewhere to have at it again.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
09/04/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Cathryn
Posted a new date for the next tournament.

Just a reminder. Even though the expansion will have arrived, with new stuff all around, we'll still be holding the tourney.
Reply Quote
46 Worgen Warrior
I would definitely be interested in attending. Cathall's a "reformed" pitfighter, so this kind of thing would be up his alley.
Reply Quote
40 Pandaren Monk
Tournament is tomorrow! Hope to see you there!
Reply Quote
40 Pandaren Monk
Added the latest winners and the next month's date. Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]