Need something farmed?

85 Troll Druid
If you need any plants of any kind farmed, send an ingame mail to fireitup with the amount you would like and the cost you would like to pay, ill do below AH price but i also wont give it away for free. I also am currently taking orders for transmog sets you would like, doesnt matter if its just 1 item or the whole set. just let me know and we can talk prices!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
How much would it cost to get the overlord plate set? I need everything but the legs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Is this horde ally or both?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I can look into the price for you Suspicious. We dont have actual ally toons on the server but if its something we can put up in the neutral AH we can get it for you. If you are ally and you make a lvl 1 toon on horde side and whisper one of us we can talk.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It is something that can be done over the nuetral AH. I would love to talk but unfortunetaly I have 10 Alliance toons on this server.

Im in no rush so whenever you decide to take this up just post a price here.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
add fire on realid at s.fellis@yahoo.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]