Looking For Sunwell LW patterns

70 Dwarf Rogue
In particular i need the hands of immortal dusk crafted tipping very well with my mats
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Rogue
up
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Rogue
up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
down
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
i recommend this guy, has nearly every LW pattern

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Lethoian/profession/leatherworking#status=known
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Rogue
up
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Rogue
up
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Rogue
up
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
At the time of this post, and excluding the new LW patterns that will be available in Mists of Pandora, I know every LW pattern in the game except for the "Fletcher's Gloves of the Phoenix" pattern from Sunwell.

I still farm for this last one, and it seems with new patches flowing in, Blizzard has lost me a few. But yes, 607 of 608 of them at last count.

Crysto!

Update (20 Oct 2012) I managed to get that last Sunwell pattern. And now know all the new MoP ones except the 8 from heroic raid trash (662 of 670). Those will be easy, compared to the time spent getting those 8 from Sunwell. Should be one of the best leatherworkers world-wide soon!
Edited by Crystotheny on 10/20/2012 3:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]