[H] Rakicide 25s - 1/6H-MV 4/6HoF 1/4ToES

90 Tauren Druid
Greetings!

Rakicide is a 25 man guild that raids on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-12EST (9 hours a week). Currently, we are 1/6H in Mogu'shan Vaults, 4/6 in Heart of Fear, and 1/4 in Terrace of Endless Spring. We are much farther in 10 man progression as the Thanksgiving holiday forced our hand a bit. We finished Cataclysm as one of the top 1000 guilds in the world, having completed Heroic Dragon Soul with only the 10% buff.

We are currently looking for exceptional raiders of the following roles:
  • 2 Healers (High)
  • 1 Ranged DPS (High)
  • 1 Melee DPS (High)

<Rakicide> was formed on the eve of Ulduar's release through a merger of two successful guilds that wanted to tackle 25-man content. After forming, we raided from Ulduar through ICC as a 25-man guild that took pride in progressing through Heroic-mode content on a 9-hour-a-week raid schedule. For Cataclysm, we decided to try two 10-man teams instead of a singular 25-man guild. This experiment proved to be very successful and culminated in a Horde first Heroic Dragon Soul on Turalyon with the 10% buff, placing us within the top 1,000 guilds in the world.

For Mists of Pandaria, <Rakicide> is going to return to its roots and tackle the new content as a 25-man guild on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays from 9pm-12 EST. Our schedule hasn't changed in years and neither has our mentality; we believe that hardcore success can be achieved on a casual schedule. Our raiders have built a culture of excellence and personal responsibility within Rakicide that drives the guild's continuing success into Pandaria and beyond.

More information can be found on our website at http://www.rakicide.com where you can PM any of the officers. Also, you can also contact me at Looni@rakicide.com with any questions.

Thanks and happy raiding!
Edited by Looni on 11/29/2012 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump for good peeps, GL in MoP with 25s guys.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Promedio = Pro! <3 cutie.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks Zamnn!

Didn't know Promedio had a secret admirer...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
<3 zamn

:D :D :D
Reply Quote
Good people
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Promedio is a sexi sob
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Come play with us, forever and ever and ever.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Promedio = Pro! <3 cutie.

Dieo, stop embarrassing me in public -_-

On topic: Good luck guys as a 25 in MoP!
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Druid
Good luck in 25s! Always nice to see more of them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
To the top! Need someone to bring the fire back into my life.

My lonely monk will need some cuddle lovin. And Prom can only go so many times before he gets worn out.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
/sigh it's PRO not prom. Don't down play Pro's leetness! Grats btw on officer Pro, and with your people skills and game knowledge mixed with Looni's strats, you guys will be awesome-er maybe even server awesome-est?!
Edited by Darkdieo on 8/15/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/13/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Darkdieo
/sigh it's PRO not prom. Don't down play Pro's liteness! Grats btw on officer Pro, and with your people skills and game knowledge mixed with Looni's strats, you guys will be awesome-er maybe even server awesome-est?!

It's very clearly Prom, not Pro.

Prom proms and I are very close. I gave him all the tricks I could muster. And I should know.
Edited by Penetrateme on 8/14/2012 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/13/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Darkdieo
/sigh it's PRO not prom. Don't down play Pro's liteness! Grats btw on officer Pro, and with your people skills and game knowledge mixed with Looni's strats, you guys will be awesome-er maybe even server awesome-est?!

Pro? Nah, it's not. Most of the time we usually just call him Dickface anyway.
Edited by Sprick on 8/15/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Oh man, I quit scouring the forums for 2 weeks and I'm famous! Thanks for the boosts to my ego, everyone will tell you I need it.

Keep them apps a comin' folks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Updated needs. Thanks for the support and bumps everyone!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Very interested in your guild. feel free to chat with me (kaboomkin#1297)
Edited by Kaboomkin on 8/31/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Up for another exceptional dps or two!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bumpity bump bump bumpzippity zoop zomp zing!
Edited by Jigzsaw on 9/9/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Mad ups.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]