Help you get Server First: Level 90 Monk!

07/29/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Heathclif
Hey I propose the Horde and The alliance band together to gank, grief, and camp every single, Monk/Panda for first 2 months of the expansion!

I remember when people tried this in Hellfire at WotLK launch. Full gladiator 70s getting owned by 60 DKs in blues made for lots of laughs. DKs were so overpowered. And gankers were so underskilled. Made for lots of laughs.

This time, though, the monks wont be leaving the starting zone with a full set of legendaries, or whatever they give those kid dks nowadays
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
07/29/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Sabotèur

I remember when people tried this in Hellfire at WotLK launch. Full gladiator 70s getting owned by 60 DKs in blues made for lots of laughs. DKs were so overpowered. And gankers were so underskilled. Made for lots of laughs.

This time, though, the monks wont be leaving the starting zone with a full set of legendaries, or whatever they give those kid dks nowadays

also monks arent hero classes in fact pve wise they've been stated as fairly middle of the road so far.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
When I power-leveled to 85 I did it partially though dungeons and partially through questing.

Dungeons basically avoid roving bands of people hunting you and camping you. I could see that being a pain on this server. They are slower experience gain generally when compared to questing however. Dungeons also require 4 other good/dedicated people who are invested in running dungeons for hours.

Some people can power-level for a few hours then need a break. Other people power level for days at a time w/o any sleep (occasionally stop for a snack/meal or to get up and walk around). If you're going to spam dungeons...you need to have a team that's all similar in terms of how long they intend to grind for.

Questing is good because it revolves around your' own time table. You are not dependent on 4 other people. If you are a very aggressive leveler and can get far enough ahead of the pack, you eventually will be in different zones, or doing content that it phased in relation to other people. Players who stop to gank and PvP a lot generally level slower. I don't begrudge them doing it, but it's a reality. Eventually if your' grinding in a zone and leveling out of it...and they're running around killing people (other than you), you will leave them behind.
Reply Quote
How many bids did you get Elvargius?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Yeah, it's really just blasting through the quests in the first zone and then keeping that momentum once you're ahead of the pack. Getting into the lead is the most crucial part, once you pull ahead, it'll be easier to maintain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]