Dark Days Staying Classy!

100 Gnome Mage
There's two months before MoP hits, the servers dead and quiet, you may want to roll a new class for the expansion but it's such a hassle right?

WRONG!

Dark Days is looking to [Stay Classy] (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5152) in MoP and has devised a challenge to all those looking to reroll for MoP!

We need specific Race/Class combinations and are holding a leveling competition to see who can level the fastest. The first 85s to hit honored in Dark Days of the necessary Race/Class combination listed below will receive ~5,000g~

The combinations for this round of the competition are...
  • Dwarf Rogue
  • Dwarf Paladin
  • Draenei Warrior
  • Worgen Priest

We are a level 25 guild so you can enjoy the leveling perks and heirloom gear. There are no rules for this competition so power level as you see fit!

What if i server xfer my worgen priest from another server? You said "No rules" but also called it a leveling comp and if I did this, I would only be leveling guild rep to win lol.

Great question. This is perfectly acceptable! It doesn't break the spirit of the competition as guild reputations are capped at a weekly maximum. Even if you start at level 85, you have to farm your reputation caps every week. Another competitor can level 1-85 easily in two weeks, earning their guild reputation caps for both weeks with banners, tabards, guild groups, etc. as well as levels. The guild rep cap puts everyone on the same footing once you hit level 60+.

For an invite into Dark Days to participate in this competition you may whisper:
Darselle, Seres, Tristana, Achante, Opheliatits, Nickolaus, Loronar
Edited by Jinxey on 7/28/2012 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Round 1 - Competitors

Dwarf Rogue
  • Giggexx: Level 85 Honored~WINNER~

Dwarf Paladin
  • Salix: Level 85 neutral rep

Draenei Warrior
  • Zakhana: Level 65 friendly rep

Worgen Priest
  • Katiyah: Level 85 Honored ~WINNER~
Edited by Jinxey on 8/10/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
What if i server xfer my worgen priest from another server? You said "No rules" but also called it a leveling comp and if I did this, I would only be leveling guild rep to win lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We will accept that as well.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
As Loronar said it's completely acceptable.

I posted a brief "how and why" it's acceptable in the main post. Let one of the officers know if you're participating so I can keep a list :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for great justice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
upupupup
Reply Quote
Dwarf Rogue, Honored. =D
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
08/08/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Giggexx
Dwarf Rogue, Honored. =D

Your reward is in the mail :3

enjoy and grats!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]