To Wyrmrest Accord's Horde Players.

85 Blood Elf Paladin

Most Alliance lore was ignored/unexplained for Cataclysm, so that wiggle room got a lot bigger.

I still haven't done 1/3 or so the quest areas blue side, so I haven't really gotten a good look. It seems like Worgen/Nelves at least got a decent amount though, and I dunno...Westfall seems like a decent look at some of the damage done by the war/Cataclysm to Stormwind's territory, but I guess that is more local stuff then the overarching reactions/effects of the war flaring up again.

Don't bother.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

I still haven't done 1/3 or so the quest areas blue side, so I haven't really gotten a good look. It seems like Worgen/Nelves at least got a decent amount though, and I dunno...Westfall seems like a decent look at some of the damage done by the war/Cataclysm to Stormwind's territory, but I guess that is more local stuff then the overarching reactions/effects of the war flaring up again.

Don't bother.

You aren't really good at discussing things are you, Darcio? :<

Edit: And Enekie, that thread's interesting. I'll admit that the depressing end of the stick Alliance tends to get throughout the xpac kinda didn't effect me as much in the zones I did level through, but it might be due to how I tend towards a combination of optimistic "well I'm sure things will go better in the future" in addition to "this is going to come back to bite us in the !@#". I can definitely see the whole "It's hard to slog through if you're a newer player" and stuff though.

I guess here's hoping you guys get to really hand it to the Horde in MoP like what they showed tidbits of with the Jade Forest?
Edited by Zieto on 7/28/2012 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
*Streaks through thread*

DRAENEIDRAENEIDRAENEIDRAENEI

*stares*

*shrugs*

*casts off clothing as well*

....Everyone else is doing it.

*Streaks.*

DRAENEIDRAENEIDRAENEIDRAENEIDRAENEIDRAENEI
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Don't bother.

You aren't really good at discussing things are you, Darcio? :<

Edit: And Enekie, that thread's interesting. I'll admit that the depressing end of the stick Alliance tends to get throughout the xpac kinda didn't effect me as much in the zones I did level through, but it might be due to how I tend towards a combination of optimistic "well I'm sure things will go better in the future" in addition to "this is going to come back to bite us in the !@#".

There's nothing to discuss with Enekie. Hence why I say don't bother. Your time is far more valuable, I think.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

There's nothing to discuss with Enekie. Hence why I say don't bother. Your time is far more valuable, I think.

I don't really have a problem with Enekie (well okay sometimes he/she does grate my ingrained perpetual optimism for the story to improve, but that's more a general thing than Enekie personally) it's just regular forum stuff after all. You seem to have a problem with him/her though o_-.

Edit: Also we need a naked draenei counter >.>

And a dog...I mean draenei catcher. With crates.
Edited by Zieto on 7/28/2012 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I don't really have a problem with Enekie (well okay sometimes he/she does grate my ingrained perpetual optimism for the story to improve, but that's more a general thing than Enekie personally) it's just regular forum stuff after all. You seem to have a problem with him/her though o_-.

Blizzard gave me a neat little solution. My problem was solved. It seems only fair to warn a poster before trying to engage him on anything though.
Edit: Also we need a naked draenei counter >.>

And a dog...I mean draenei catcher. With crates.

I volunteer.
Edited by Darcio on 7/28/2012 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I kind of want to change my Worgen druid back into an Night Elf for RP reasons, but I'm not sure it's worth giving Blizz more money for a character I don't play much at the moment. I'll have to mull it over a bit more.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Blizzard gave me a neat little solution. My problem was solved. It seems only fair to warn a poster before trying to engage him on anything though.

I've been reading/posting in these forums a longer than you've been posting, so that needing to warn confuses me greatly. And I don't really get the point of using the forum's ignore feature because it just means you're letting the forums get to you too much and should go out and take a breather. I mean if it wasn't raining >.>

*tosses a crate* You can do that draenei thing though. Go get em tiger!

Back on topic though: I want to see some people turning into dwarves! After all if they ever update models they said dwarves are first on the list, so just think of the money you're saving by doing it before they make them into PARAGONS OF AWESOME.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I've been reading/posting in these forums a longer than you've been posting, so that needing to warn confuses me greatly. And I don't really get the point of using the forum's ignore feature because it just means you're letting the forums get to you too much and should go out and take a breather. I mean if it wasn't raining >.>

*tosses a crate* You can do that draenei thing though. Go get em tiger!

Back on topic though: I want to see some people turning into dwarves! After all if they ever update models they said dwarves are first on the list, so just think of the money you're saving by doing it before they make them into PARAGONS OF AWESOME.

No you haven't Zieto.

I'm Layam. I was around during the first B.net forums.
I was around during War3, under a different name.

Enekie is the first person I think people should actively avoid getting into a discussion with. Not the only one mind you, but the first.
Edited by Darcio on 7/28/2012 11:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/28/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Darcio
I volunteer.

*SMILES* Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/28/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Rhakuel
I volunteer.

*SMILES* Hi.

*Crashes the Exodar*
I caught them!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
*Streaks through thread*

*stares*

*shrugs*

*casts off clothing as well*

*Streaks.*

o_o
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

*Streaks.*

o_o

You started it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman

o_o

You started it.

Oh, ok.

Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
If a warrior uses shattering throw on the Exodar will it burst into thousands of fragments?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

No you haven't Zieto.

I'm Layam. I was around during the first B.net forums.

...DAMNIT. Alt/name change posting confuses me so much!

Now I feel silly. Also didn't they already crash the Exodar once? No one likes sequels!
Edited by Zieto on 7/28/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

I'd prefer to see a happier balance in the future and I think the Jade Forest is going to be a good step in that direction. Though I think we never would have gotten it if we hadn't protested as much in the first place.

At least it shows player feedback DOES make a difference. Though I think they responded too MUCH in favor of feedback in regards to what they're doing with Garrosh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]