Patience recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
As many of you may know, this summer after t13 many guilds on the server were hit by players transferring off or simply quitting the game. Patience is no exception and we are in need of a few skilled players to fill the holes in our roster.

If you ever thought about joining and were turned off by our middle of the night raid times then GOOD NEWS! We're currently in the process of changing our raid times to be earlier in the evening rather than when all the normal people are asleep. Raid times haven't been decided yet, but I will update anyone who is interested as soon as I know. I'm not entirely sure at the moment exactly how many roles we need to fill so anyone who thinks they are able to keep up with us is more than welcome to apply.

You can visit http://patienceguild.guildlaunch.com/ to submit an application. Feel free to whisper me in game if you have any issues (because sometimes the site's application button feels like being retarded) or questions. You can real ID me at wowaccount157@hotmail.com or whisper any of my characters I happen to be on, which are most likely this druid, Lemonpledge, or Bestlockeu.
Edited by Teddyursa on 7/28/2012 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
If you were turned off from joining by Teddy randomly attacking and **@!%% your family then we'll put him on a leash for anyone willing to app/join!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
For anyone curious, that blocked word rhymes with gaping.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Can I come?

ps, Beez, "gaping" sounds much worse than "#!@@*@"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I figured
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
le bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still needing skilled players
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
lemme tell ya.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm rlly sklled.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]