World PvP time and Place

90 Undead Rogue
This is an open invitation from Perseverance Guild to any Horde or Ally who like to world pvp.
Our guild prefers to pvp at 8pm server time on Thursdays and would love to have both factions participate in a huge battle of epic proportions. With that in mind I would love to arrange such a battle in a place with as few drawbacks as possible. Distance from capitol cities, resurrection timers, and guards having been considered I recommend we meet in Tol'Barad peninsula between the two faction bases. If guards are pulled by one faction the guards of the remaining faction can be pulled with simple kiting and leave players to duel to the death. Close proximity of bases makes for handy retreat should one side outnumber and makes it easy for reinforcements. Would love to find a guild Alliance side to strike up similar world pvp events.

Please note there are many players in this game who will brag, boast etc.. about small wins. A good example is when my guild hits Goldshire and fights off guards and an overwhelming force of Ally. Another example would be when ally raid Razor Hill, Durator or attempt to kill Hellscream and horde stand around calling them noobs. If this is your style of pvp for horde side please do not bother to attend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If I can get my rogue to 85 and geared, count me in. :3

Inb4 so many people show server crashes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/29/2012 03:43 AMPosted by Zanzíx
Inb4 so many people show server crashes.

It would be wonderful if this happened.

...Well, maybe not the server crashing, but it'd be great to see a large turnout from both factions.

8pm server on Thursday? If I'm around I'll probably run out to TB and see what it looks like, can probably drag some guildies with me too. Though when you say 'between the two bases' do you mean on the middle island-section with the spiders? Or on/near the bridge to TB proper?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The area near the bridge due to the lack of mobs and easy access from both sides. I cannot promise large turnout on horde side but there is interest in my guild. A friend of mine who has an ally and I would meet there and battle to the death regularly for fun. I miss him since he hasn't logged on in a bit and thought maybe someone else might love some action.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
thanks to anyone who showed up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]