Collexan You mad Bro?

85 Human Death Knight
Umm im sorry but im not going to let you freeball, vilerot and all the other horde players run a muck in Elwyn forest. And im sorry that i killed you, actually im not it was kinda funny. Im sure your ganna say something like I bet you cant beat be 1v1 or something like that, and the truth is i cant kill a holy priest, no dk can, but if you want to participate in the 3v3 tournament i will be happy to see exactly how good you are. Or if you have the mindset for duels, how about you get out of your dueling spec, and go disc and duel me, an actual healing spec that is used at high ratings in 2s 3s 5s and rbgs, not just to troll people in duels kinda like blood dks. Anyways dont know why you raged so hard, just said to tell you i was going to kill you again in TB.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Umm im sorry but I and half of Stormwind are not going to let you freeball, vilerot and all the other horde players run a muck in Elwyn forest.

There. Fixed.

No way you could take them out solo, so stroking yourself here like you're totally awesome for taking them out is quizzical indeed, as it wasn't you alone who countered them.

I am happy to see that Collexan has apparently got into your head so much that you feel the uncontrollable need to prance around like a fool here on the forums whenever you've gathered an army to take him out. I guess if you can't beat someone in-game, you can always gather a small army, zerg them, then post about how wonderful you are on the forums to boost your self-esteem (while using such a juvenile, cliché phrase as "you mad bro" to make yourself sound extra cool).

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Edited by Seregan on 7/29/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Seregan, you're probably one of the worst death knights of this server and you do not have any room to talk, I think you're just mad you cant beat anyone 1v1.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
And how would you know that? Because he had difficulty beating you? Everyone is going to have a difficult time beating a well-geared resto shaman. You have no room to talk either. You've never seen him duel 1v1 against anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Everytime I've seen seregan fight 1v1 he was blood. and every time we run amuck around durator he amasses an army just like veangeance here.

Wooha when you can fight fair nowhere near either factions cities let me know. me and a few friends will be rdy to teach you what pvp really is :)
Reply Quote
07/29/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Critsonyou
Seregan, you're probably one of the worst death knights of this server and you do not have any room to talk, I think you're just mad you cant beat anyone 1v1.

As Vengeance pointed out, DK's having a hard time taking out a healer quickly isn't a surprise. That you actually think is a testament to your skill or lack of skill in others only demonstrates your own ignorance of class strengths and limitations.

07/29/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Turtis
Everytime I've seen seregan fight 1v1 he was blood.

Then you should get out more.

...and every time we run amuck around durator he amasses an army just like veangeance here.

Or I just join an army already formed like last time. Nothing wrong with grouping up with people to counter an enemy group assaulting your town; it's just silly to post about it in some vain attempt to gloat over getting a single person when proximity to the population center of your faction indicates you probably had superior numbers.

Wooha when you can fight fair nowhere near either factions cities let me know.

Like in Tol Barad? Numbers are pretty fair then...

me and a few friends will be rdy to teach you what pvp really is :)

You might want to start by instructing your own faction, as I continue to slap around many of your peers without much of a problem - Blood, Frost, or Unholy spec, or even as a rogue or warrior. I don't suppose myself the best - there's always a bigger fish - but you're just kidding yourself with this condescending "you have no skill" talk.
Edited by Seregan on 7/29/2012 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/29/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Seregan
there's always a bigger fish - but you're just kidding yourself with this condescending "you have no skill" talk.

There goes the bigger fish speech again.
and no, im not saying that you have no skill, im saying that everytime you fight 'fair' its with 20 other people backing you up or maybe a guard here and there.

I'm thinking a 3v3 somewhere, or if you really want to get technical maybe a 5v5. away from large aways like TB or the local cities. Somewhere where the is no interference of any kind.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
As Vengeance pointed out, DK's having a hard time taking out a healer quickly isn't a surprise. That you actually think is a testament to your skill or lack of skill in others only demonstrates your own ignorance of class strengths and limitations.

i said killing a holy priest is very hard as a dk, disc priest are cake, rshams shouldnt give you any trouble so long as you dont get juked, rdruids are weak healers and if you catch them in a gnaw w/o trinket its game over, paladins are really the only healers that can give dks trouble
Reply Quote
07/29/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Turtis
and no, im not saying that you have no skill, im saying that everytime you fight 'fair' its with 20 other people backing you up or maybe a guard here and there.

Then like I said, you need to get out more. I use my surroundings and group with other people, sure, but I would expect the same of the Alliance. This is not to say I don't frequently engage people one on one; that's simply untrue.

I'm thinking a 3v3 somewhere, or if you really want to get technical maybe a 5v5. away from large aways like TB or the local cities. Somewhere where the is no interference of any kind.

Meh, I feel no need to have an epeen measuring contest. I'm quite happy constantly winning in TB, battlegrounds, and with rare exceptions, shwacking other lvl 85's around in world PVP. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is why we can't have nice things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Seregan, you're obviously a bad dk most unholy dks can solo healers and killing a healer quickly you were hitting me for 15 mins lol and i juked you everytime you didn't lock me out once in the back corner of TB and had to call a bunch of your guildies to come help, then you still couldn't kill me with like 3 people which proves my point, your bad.
Edited by Critsonyou on 7/29/2012 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote="62009736598"]me and a few friends will be rdy to teach you what pvp really is :)

This is against your own rules.

So, Everyone enjoying the Olympics?
Edited by Lacroix on 7/29/2012 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
isn't Seregan a clicker?
Reply Quote
07/29/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Critsonyou
Seregan, you're obviously a bad dk most unholy dks can solo healers

A healer that doesn't know what it's doing? Sure. A poorly geared healer? Okay. But any well geared healer with even half an idea of what it's doing isn't an easy thing to kill. Again, you demonstrate your own ignorance of class strengths and limitations by supposing this fact to be evidence of skill. Please, roll an unholy DK and start wailing on a well geared, knowledgable healer and tell me how it goes.

were hitting me for 15 mins lol and i juked you everytime you didn't lock me out once

You and I both know this is simply a lie. Juking doesn't take skill and you don't even need to be successful every time to do it - which you weren't.

in the back corner of TB and had to call a bunch of your guildies to come help, then you still couldn't kill me with like 3 people which proves my point, your bad.

Actually, it only took 2. Soon as a rogue buddy came, you were done very quickly. Nice exaggeration, though.

07/29/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Mauthis
isn't Seregan a clicker?

A hybrid of sorts, but whatever I do, it seems to work against the vast majority of players.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/29/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Critsonyou
then you still couldn't kill me with like 3 people which proves my point, your bad.

I looked it up, "you're" would have been the correct way to spell that.
Edited by Warringtaun on 7/30/2012 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/30/2012 06:10 AMPosted by Warringtaun
I looked it up, "you're" would have been the correct way to spell that.

Shhh, my dear gobbie! Can't you see he's desperately trying to find ways to boost his low self-esteem?! Pointing out his shortcomings in the most basic of English skills might cause him to question his adequacy in other areas!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am a little upset by this posting, I had no warning it was coming and I am out of popcorn. WTH ppl.

...well I guess continue on. ( grabs a cookie )

Sym
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Seregan unholy dks will run through most healers excluding the good hpal. There are probably a few reasons your not killing them. 1. you dont have a good rune rotation going, and dont have your blood runes into death runes at almost all times so you can use those for necros or chains, and you also probably dont use your runic corruption procs correctly, If you are able to manage your runes and have no down time you will be able to keep up necros and pump crazy damage out in in a 4 sec mind freeze lockout, 7 sec strang, 4 sec enraged pet gnaw, 4 sec mind freeze into a pet interupt, that is about 20 seconds where a healer cant cast, you should be able to easily kill an rsham in that time, oh and if you get juked you will also have death grip, and by that time mind freeze should be off cd.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
also seregan a 0/10/31 spec doesnt work cuz you cant do 3 in sudden doom as well as 3 in rage of rivendere, your trying to hybrid scrouge strike spec, as well as necro spec which isnt all that great, and also your spec makes you easily kiteable as well as decreases haste, which an unholy dks best stat
Reply Quote
All good advice, but I do make it a point to stack necrotic strike on healers, and to do that, ensure that those blood runes are death runes as often as possible. Your theoretical lock out series of abilities is fine and well assuming not a single one of those gets juked, and even though death grip acts as an interrupt, it doesn't lock them out; they can just start casting whatever it was they were hoping to cast in the first place.

As far as spec is concerned, our specs are almost identical. 95% of the time, I don't have a problem getting kited (even Death's Advance ensures you move no slower than 60% movement speed, which is only 10% faster than most slowing effects anyway). Further still, I doubt that 5% haste is worth lowering the damage of some core abilities like Festering Strike and Scourge Strike by 45% in skipping Rage of Rivendare.

Maybe it's a matter of staggering those interrupts better. /shrug

On the matter of haste, though, I'm somewhat caught. I find myself stuck between enjoying the style of frost but also enjoying the survivability of unholy, so while I can swtich back & forth between specs at a trainer rather easily, I don't feel like going through the trouble of replacing spell penetration with haste enchants & gems every time I go from frost to unholy, which might compromise some of my dps as Unholy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]