[H] Selling Life-Binder's Handmaiden for 50k

100 Blood Elf Priest
<Digital Addiction> is now selling Life-Binder's Handmaiden (a mount from H Madness) for 50,000 Gold. By killing H Madness, you'll also get the title, Savior of Azeroth.

Please contact Reela in-game for more details.

Thank you,

Reela
Edited by Reela on 7/29/2012 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Very good price, especially considering 10-man H Madness is much harder than the 25-man version.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I will be buying this from you, I'll send you a message in game. I have enough gold on your server, but this toon is from Area - 52, I hope you don't mind doing cross realm =)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Can't do Cross realm Dragon Soul sadly. Also if none of the gear is needed by the raiders it is most likely yours. Come on Ret pallys, DKs and warriors who want Heroic gurth for PvP! Maybe some enhance shamans for some amazing Axes or even frost dks? Healers who want heroic Maw?! All yours for a measly 50k!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
What ilvl would be needed for this? I would love to sign up. If you think this toon can handle it, please let me know either here or in game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
It's just a carry really. You don't need a certain ilvl for it. you will however be told the basics of the heroic fight for example on where to stand during the fight that sort of stuff. ilvl will not be a problem.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
08/07/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Budduh
I will be buying this from you, I'll send you a message in game. I have enough gold on your server, but this toon is from Area - 52, I hope you don't mind doing cross realm =)

Hi Budduh,

I received your in-game mail and responded to you. We can't do cross-realm DS, so you'll have to server transfer once to get here to do the run. Please hit me up again if you're still interested.

Thank you,

Reela
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
08/08/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Tahhani
What ilvl would be needed for this? I would love to sign up. If you think this toon can handle it, please let me know either here or in game.

Hi Tahhani,

As Koa stated, it's not a requirement to have certain iLevel of gear. We prefer for the person to have a dps spec, but this is not a requirement either. Please send me an in-game mail to discuss details if you're interested. At this moment, we have an open spot on 24th and forward.

Thank you,

Reela
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just had a successful H Madness kill with Digital Addiction and received my title and the Life-Binder's Handmaiden as promised. Also, DA kindly allowed me to take Rathrak for my offspec since none of their people needed it. Last but not least, I had a great time getting to experience the fight! Pretty good for just a 50k pricetag, I'd say :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
It was a pleasure having you, Ladile! Enjoy your mount; it definitely looks great on us belfs!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Blood elf is still a dps loss, Reela <.< rationalize all you please! XD
Reply Quote
Hey, I still need one of those axe's for my Off-off-spec lol :) (just kidding).

There is definitely plenty of gear to pick up along with the Mount / Title :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hello i am very interested in this run, i am willing to x-fer if its still available thank you and please reply soon :))
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I might be interested, im transferrring back to this server soon. Is there a discount if im already a Savior? i farm 8/8 H weekly
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/27/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Akiromaverik
I might be interested, im transferrring back to this server soon. Is there a discount if im already a Savior? i farm 8/8 H weekly

Negative, price is the price. It's pretty much the best price you will find anywhere.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I'll buy it if there are still openings.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hello,

Thank you everyone for your interest in the mount. Currently, we're completely booked up until MoP release (3 raid weeks). For now, we're closing the offer unless a cancellation happens. If you'd like to hear any news on cancellation, please send an in-game mail, and I'll add you to realID so I can notify you immediately.

Thank you,

Reela
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
We're now officially closed for the mount-selling runs.

Thank you!

Reela
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]