<Essence> 10M 4/13H - LF Holy Paladin

90 Troll Warlock
bump needs an update too
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
boop
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Always keeping open recruitment. If you think you fit the bill, app or get in touch with Taluka or Samayael.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
b-b-b-bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
updated
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
boopadoopa
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
HHHHOOORKKK
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
ptooie!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
ptooie!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Faction change :P <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm sorry :(

We're not technically "gone", per se. Some of us are just taking a break from raiding. The core of Essence have been close friends for many, many years. Some of my guys have been with me since "Essence" was lamely named "Epic Chaos" and contained a total of 4 people - which was about 7 or 8 years ago. We play other games now, have toons on other servers, and still have our geeky movie nights.
I'm really not sure what the end result will be, but as of now, I have no plans. Just discovering who really matters and enjoying life. :)

TLDR: Essence isn't "technically" dead - we've just been entertaining ourselves with other things atm
Edited by Taluka on 7/12/2013 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol for sure

I've actually been leveling a toon on KJ lately. I just can't stop swooning over that server. Once the puppy love phase is over though, I'll be on Taluka more often again. Still have to get my stupid Loremaster achieve. I'm Queen of Lazy though and I've been putting that off for so many years now. I've logged on her a few times the last couple weeks, and it's so sad to always see the guild so deserted now :(

I'll have to try and appeal to people as a leveling/social guild now, just so it's not so lonely.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
One day, Essence will rise from the ashes.

LIKE A PHOENIX.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk

LIKE A PHOENIX.

What the hell are you doing as a human?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

LIKE A PHOENIX.

What the hell are you doing as a human?

Being a human.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Trust me... I've been trying to get him to go red again >_<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]