Please contribute to this discussion

100 Tauren Druid
01/03/2013 09:28 PMPosted by Grouch
scorn don't leave :(

Sorry bud. We did our best to breath a little more life into Andorhal. We came to realize that, for what we are trying to do, it just was not sustainable anymore. The move to A52 has probably been the best decision we've ever made for the guild. Recruiting pool, economy & overall activity of the server...well, it's like we're playing a whole different game to be honest.

I wish Andorhal the best of luck. Perhaps one day they will merge some low pop servers.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
01/04/2013 07:33 AMPosted by Karakas
scorn don't leave :(

Sorry bud. We did our best to breath a little more life into Andorhal. We came to realize that, for what we are trying to do, it just was not sustainable anymore. The move to A52 has probably been the best decision we've ever made for the guild. Recruiting pool, economy & overall activity of the server...well, it's like we're playing a whole different game to be honest.

I wish Andorhal the best of luck. Perhaps one day they will merge some low pop servers.

i hope you guys do well also. i remember a long time ago blacklisted left andorhal because of problems recruiting but then ended up having similar issues on their new server because people were using them as a stepping stone which eventually caused the members who transfered to become dissatisfied with the turnover. many quit or leave for another guild. i hope that doesn't happen to you guys.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
01/05/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Grouch

i hope you guys do well also. i remember a long time ago blacklisted left andorhal because of problems recruiting but then ended up having similar issues on their new server because people were using them as a stepping stone which eventually caused the members who transfered to become dissatisfied with the turnover. many quit or leave for another guild. i hope that doesn't happen to you guys.

lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
We wish you nothing but good luck on Area 52... Bowtuk and Karakas I wish you nothing but good luck.

Andorhal has some really good people left on it even though the population is low...

There are so many smaller guilds running around that should really look to join one of the bigger ones. That could help with progression.

Alliance should just be in the same guild on this server tbh.... pretty sure that will help them with progression big time...

Use your head boys...the right one that is
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Mmm
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
01/07/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Duderette

now where's the fun in that...?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ATP
I scarcely log onto my priest anymore, but I don't think theres any guild for the Alliance to all join into anymore? Last I heard DM and Legion were gone... I don't know if theres anything left.

Apologies if I have my information wrong though
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Don't quote me..but I do believe that both of those guilds are still here. I see a lot of their players around.

With Death Merchants being our little special pvp buddies on that side :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzard can offer some free character moves to Andorhal from over populated servers. They need to figure something out. Or do they want all the frustrated people in this server to just stop playing...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
We wish you nothing but good luck on Area 52... Bowtuk and Karakas I wish you nothing but good luck.

Andorhal has some really good people left on it even though the population is low...

There are so many smaller guilds running around that should really look to join one of the bigger ones. That could help with progression.

Alliance should just be in the same guild on this server tbh.... pretty sure that will help them with progression big time...

Thanks Duderette. We have had a very successful transition, having had 6 progression kills since the move. Good luck to Outshined and all the other guilds trying to make it there.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I would love to see some people on our realm. If you think about it, every time we pay for this game were being ripped off. We don't even get to play the bulk of what this game is meant for.

I can't believed I transferred all my characters here. If only I had known. Why does Blizzard let it go?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
I would love to see some people on our realm. If you think about it, every time we pay for this game were being ripped off. We don't even get to play the bulk of what this game is meant for.

I can't believed I transferred all my characters here. If only I had known. Why does Blizzard let it go?

If you feel you're being ripped off why play? The ONLY thing you're being obstructed from is maybe normal/heroic modes/RBGs if you dont have friends on other servers.

Honestly, low pop servers are not that bad. You have less degenerates to deal with and all the rare spawns you could ever want. You can get all your dailies/farming done with no problems. The only benefits to a high pop server is being able to pug from server which is generally just as bad as LFR and less convenient. The other benefit is a stable economy where !@#$ isnt outrageously priced and people buy stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

If you feel you're being ripped off why play? The ONLY thing you're being obstructed from is maybe normal/heroic modes/RBGs if you dont have friends on other servers.

Honestly, low pop servers are not that bad. You have less degenerates to deal with and all the rare spawns you could ever want. You can get all your dailies/farming done with no problems. The only benefits to a high pop server is being able to pug from server which is generally just as bad as LFR and less convenient. The other benefit is a stable economy where !@#$ isnt outrageously priced and people buy stuff.

I haven't noticed any more degenerates than there were on Andorhal. We get to farm all the rares we want...we just CRZ to Andorhal...lol. Farming herbs/mining is no problem. The more people in the zone, the faster the nodes respawn. In addition to being able to pug anything you want (including heroic raids), there is an infinitely larger(by comparison) recruiting pool than on a low pop server (for instance, when is the last time SM recruited a raider from Andorhal) And like Turgoth said, the AH has !@#$ in it for a change and that %^-* isn't overpriced.
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
"SA 2013" Good luck Andorhal sincerely.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
I haven't noticed any more degenerates than there were on Andorhal. We get to farm all the rares we want...we just CRZ to Andorhal...lol. Farming herbs/mining is no problem. The more people in the zone, the faster the nodes respawn. In addition to being able to pug anything you want (including heroic raids), there is an infinitely larger(by comparison) recruiting pool than on a low pop server (for instance, when is the last time SM recruited a raider from Andorhal) And like Turgoth said, the AH has !@#$ in it for a change and that %^-* isn't overpriced.

I have not seen many heroic pugs at all, but then again I stay out of trade chat on Bleeding Hollow, I hate it so much. I would think having no competiton and every node you could possibly want would be faster than respawns and competing for nodes. The recruiting ability is definitely a plus.

They both have their ups and downs. I'm not saying that one is better than the other, more so enjoy the server you're on. If you aren't then quit or transfer. Blizzard isn't going to do it for you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ATP
I too, steal all the rare spawns from Andorhal when I need them. Great for enchanting mats!
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
Ando!!! Never fails just prevails
Reply Quote
64 Undead Priest
I dunno if it's dead yet. I just rolled on here, and I've seen far more Ally and Horde then on other servers I've leveled on. The economy is not very good though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's definitely dead, Trinny. Maybe not as much as some, but far past the point of defining it as so. When I log in, sometimes, I cry...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]