Please contribute to this discussion

The realm is DEAD. I will change my name, race, sex and CLASS if it gets me out of Andorhal.

Good thing you don't need to do any of that! What if I told you that you could keep your race, sex, class, and possibly your name but just pay for a transfer?!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i brought this up in cata - since some guilds are having a hard time recruiting one option is to combine with another similar guild and have people compete for raid spots.

i doubt many people are transfering to andorhal except those coming to simple math. if there is another competent and competitive guild then they'll be able to get people to come as well.

i still think that merging a low-pop and low-progression server into andorhal is one of the best ways to kill two birds with one stone. people on a *horrible* server will have an opportunity to raid and andorhal would get a much-needed boost in population.

LOL, all I know is when I tried to get into SM, and 2 people in there that played alliance before didnt like me, I was turned down to even just be in the guild. Basically there is NO ANDORHAL, there is only SM on this server, and if your not in the guild there is no point in staying on Andorhal. Any other option is futile, and I wouldn't recommend it. We tried several times to build up alliance with NPFS, lasted about 2 months into Mist. Then we tried Death Merchants(which was actually a 25man raid) which also failed. Then when one person tries to get into the only guild that is actually doing something, just to maybe have a chance in a off raid or alt raid, they are denied. Then you sit in the server forum and cry to help you revive the server LOL, the irony. Wasn't it you the same one that said, Andohal "We are doing just fine" when people started complainig about the server in Cata. Now you see that pretty soon it will basically just be SM raiding, and I am pretty sure the guild will eventually be in the position to find a home elsewhere so start looking. As for everyone else on Andorhal I suggest you transfer out to a high pop server, get your moneys worth. For Alliance I would recommend sargeras, horde would be illidan, and if you like pvp i would suggest Kil'Jaden, I have toons on 2/3 of these server and you can basically pug full clear TOTs on these servers. Before you transfer I would suggest to go into a website that tells you the ranks of the guilds and their progression, when you find something you like go to that one. DO NOT JUST GO TO ANY REALM, you might find yourself on another andorhal and have to spend more money to get out again. REMEMBER YOU STILL HAVE SOME TIME TO GET THE 50% OFF TRANSFERS. DO IT

Stop crying about the server if your not willing to help out, except for suggestion on what other guilds can do.
Edited by Beelzebul on 6/10/2013 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
To say there is only one guild that worth getting into on this server is false. There are a few guilds that are still having fun with the raids and such... 10 man guilds.

To get salty because you didn't get accepted into "Simple Math" is kinda funny considering I know of a few that are terrible and still got in.

It's not that easy to just pick up and transfer when you have a lot of friends the server, and it's not that bad on here actually if you have friends to do !@#$ with.

Andorhal is really not that bad, going to another server will eventually be the same imo.

Good luck to whatever you decide to do, keep smiling...and oh...

send Grouch 10k gold with a goodbye letter :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

tl;dr
Then you sit in the server forum and cry to help you revive the server...
tl;dr

This caught my eye. You should know Grouch's tears are tier tokens.

And none of them vanq.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior

To get salty because you didn't get accepted into "Simple Math" is kinda funny considering I know of a few that are terrible and still got in.

Rude!
Reply Quote
We should change the topic to "Please end this discussion"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/13/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Minted
Rude!

what
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
hello
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
cool my 7 day trials hasn't expired yet
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Hi..
Reply Quote
Andorhal for life!
Reply Quote
BREATH LIFE INTO WHAT WAS ONCE A BASTION OF LIGHT AND GLORY
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
<Pray for Andorhal>
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote
i have been here all along (albeit silent). my guild may be small and the last little while quite dead because everyone jumped ship or went inactive, but im not going anywhere,
Edited by Santeclauze on 11/20/2013 12:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Pray for Andorhal>

1 like = 1 prayer

ignore for hell
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
It's the Horde's fault. All uber jerks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello Arbolden..... Nice to see you back :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Auuuuuugh! Is that whole guild still on Andorhal? I'm not quite back yet, getting comp fixed in a few days though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]