[H-RP-PVP] Phoenix Highguard US Emerald Dream

7 Gnome Warrior
((Quite a friendly guild, always a pleasure to play with.

EDIT: Also one of the most active elf-oriented guilds on the server.))
Edited by Buttunz on 9/28/2012 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ahhh yes, a toast to the Highguard! Or maybe four...

*The Pandaren takes a long pull from his keg, amber liquid spilling onto his belly.*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((HEY GUYS I ACTUALLY UPDATED THE FRONT PAGE, FUFUFUAFUAFUAFUA

THERE WAS STUFF FROM DRAGONSOUL ON IT, GOD IM SO GOOD AT FORUMS.

But yes, huge update, on this site and the forum, and am looking forward to many fun members!))
Reply Quote
why is EVERY post here reported?! great guild, great people! fun times for all join up ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
(I would report us too if I felt threatened by quality.

Too bad we're the best~ Slash dance on the runway, peasants.

So nice to see Alliance toons recognizing us! Though we're "enemies" I would love an opportunity to roleplay and PVP with you all.)
Reply Quote
I actually have my horde toons in your guild >w> but yea. this didnt need to reported. it never needed to be reported. PH is a good guild, and those who dont like us can kindly take their nonsense elsewhere. ))
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((There is a very serious grudge against Phoenix Highguard, and people have decided to try to have their recruitment post removed rather than behave like adults.

It's a shame.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
((Love me some Highguard~))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((There is a very serious grudge against Phoenix Highguard, and people have decided to try to have their recruitment post removed rather than behave like adults.

It's a shame.))

(Really? People would do that? I wonder who, we're friendly to pretty much everyone!

When a lot of angry teens play, I couldn't expect anything less, but I couldn't care either, I'm having a wonderful time and the community has been great to us.

We're about to break 100 members in four months! Lilly gets his office! Victory for Sylvanas! Sexism is over! We won Florida guys!)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Did we break 100 members? Woohoo us, bein' all cool and big and stuff!

Also post bump so we get to see the front page again.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Oi, just a reminder to you lot out there. Fortune's Favor is tonight at Wayfarer's, so if you got any futures you need scribing or questions you want to ask, blasted-!@# Gelotheros will be there.

((It starts at 8:00 PM server. Anyone is free to come, but it IS on a first-come, first-serve basis, so arrive early!))
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((Smashing event, always a lot of fun. lol all these reported posts.))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]