[H-RP-PVP] Phoenix Highguard US Emerald Dream

90 Undead Warlock
Anytime you folks are having an event let me know I would be more then willing to partake and had what I can. I have found myself drowning in recruiting at the moment though, would love to take a break from that for a little bit and rp.
Edited by Teirvel on 12/13/2012 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Christmas bump!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah/Whatever-the-hell you may celebrate during this month.))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I like the style of this guild, they bring the sexy for being non-Orcs, they be votive offerings for the love god if they were Orcs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
I'm tryin to get into this guild
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((This thread's awful lonely way back here... maybe if I give it a bump as a friend, it'll be happier.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
(( Bumping because I want to show Pent up. ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
((Bumpity bump bumping that blood elf butt!))
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warlock
the amount of RP in this guild is too damn high.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
((Woop Woop look at me I can post now!

There's been a few changes that clash with our first post, and I'm tryina get Lilly to change it, but w/e, I'll just update it here in hopes people see it.

Greenflagging is no longer a requirement for level capped characters, but level 90's are still expected to react to defense calls unless told so otherwise.

Hour of Transcendence is no longer a Highguard event, but a Guardians of the Dawn event. It's still in the same place at the same time, so I still highly recommend everyone go to it! It's a really creative and neat event that creates lots of options for discussion about belf-y things.

There are changes to our officer core as well. Iudith, Lurlei, and Silane are no longer officers, and our new recruitment officer is now Tanillivan. So if you have any questions/are looking to join, whisper either myself or Tanillivan in game.

That's all the changes I see, so whatever! Have a bump.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Right-o lad-o's, time for another bump-o))
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
((Time to show Pent up. I'm takin' yer jerb.

Reminder that tonight is the Hour of Transcendence event, 10pm server time at the Blood Knight Pavillion, hosted by Iudith of the Guardians of the Dawn. Show up, eat some food, listen to some neat poetry, talk about belf crap....yeah! It's fun!))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Bumpanman. THIS TIME BEFORE ANY OF YOUSE ELVES CAN STOP ME))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((Casually bumping. Again. Don't mind me))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
((And thus, Pentarus said, "Let there be bumps." And then there was bumps.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
As the blood elven master race, how do you feel about kael'thas?
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
More importantly, how do you feel up Kael'thas?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I feel up Kael'thas with my face tentacles.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
((Hey if someone finds that crazy priest who stole my soul in stormwind today, tell her I kind of need that back because I need to pretend to be a good person or something.

Plus I only wanted a drink :'( ))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((Liniadel, sweet Liniadel.

Let's make out sometime.

Call me.))
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
((Alliance scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. You'll get nothing and like it.))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]