Mists progression thread

90 Tauren Death Knight
Here would be a good place to the dates of kills for guilds. If its started early each guild can reserve a post to link dates of their guild kills of raid bosses, or any major event. could also be for for the horde/ alliance kills. here is a basic format to use when reserving your post, and listing your guilds kill.

<guild name> (style of guild, hardcore, casual, pvp, family)

'Boss name' downed 4/20/69

For the horde completed (list kings downed, or "full clear" if you killed them all.) 4/20/69

friendly competition benefits both factions, and all guilds. Awareness of where other guilds are provides motivation. And even those of us who are not too worried about progression, need a "home team" to root for so to speak.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Grammar Police says: Capitalization is important! It is the difference between you helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and you helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
can we just use the same format that we are currently using here?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743699319

just need to make sure that whoever sets it up is planning on being here for the whole expansion
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I do not think anybody who has done a progression thread has made it to the end of that expansion. I think it is best if you just use WoWProgress or Guildox to keep track of progression kills.

10man baby mode:
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/bladefist/rating.tier13_10
Guildox: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=4&r=Bladefist-US&w=

25man bigboy mode:
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/bladefist/rating.tier13_25
Guildox: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=2&r=Bladefist-US&w=
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/27/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Layuth
Grammar Police says: Capitalization is important! It is the difference between you helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and you helping your uncle jack off a horse.

lol. only thing you are able to contribute ,as usual, is lame attempts at trolling. couldn't find anything more than a few missed caps?... you sir are slacking, if i kured aboat gramer and punkuation and stuffs lik that thur, it mit bother me, that it bothers you.

also, shouldn't it be "Grammar police say:" ?

can we just use the same format that we are currently using here?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743699319

just need to make sure that whoever sets it up is planning on being here for the whole expansion

sounds good, use which ever format you want. just wanted to keep it simple. and im lazy lol

as far as one person controlling it, it should govern its self, each guild just edits the post that was reserved and keep up with their own, maybe double check some if they seem unreasonable to make sure no one is padding things. but, i don't think ill be going anywhere, and have a outside view of progression since only a casual raider.

EDIT its not intended to be only a progression thread, any major events that you want to announce will fit, major milestone in guild cheeve points, guild lvl , guild rewards w/e .
Edited by Rammbone on 7/27/2012 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
reserved for

<Bladefist Mafia> casual pvp/pve
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/27/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Rammbone
also, shouldn't it be "Grammar police say:" ?

No, no it should not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is this a real thread?

http://i46.tinypic.com/2wem9o9.png

A thread that has no-name guilds posting "After farming Thori'dal for months, we finally got it to drop and get the guild achievement! Yay us!" What is the point of this. We already know that at most 20 people check these forums each day. Really, everything you do here has no meaning.

Suggestion: bury this thread immediately and quit trying to be Good Guy Greg on these forums.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/27/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
A thread that has no-name guilds posting

so far, my guild, unity and saraphym have posted. so what exactly is your point? i agree, over all, all 3 guilds are no bodies, we are on bladefist after all.

sadly . i have to admit. "bubbleo 7 yrs old" and "cant get laiduth" attempts at trolls. still took up the first few spots that should have been reserved by guilds so. good job to the trolls.

so starved for attention, does he run around shamlessly self promoting himself on the allie side also? " best boomkin on bladefist" . lol you are both jokes, no matter what gear you have, everyone knows you are just angry little kids who enjoy saying things online bc its the only time in your life you can get away with it.

as for the "good guy Greg" stab.... really..........?, to be called that by scumbag Steve himself... makes me all warm inside. thank you my good sir, you made my day.

so, if any other guilds want to reserve a spot for it, go ahead. just going to ignore the ppl too stupid to offer anything other than a constructive conversation.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/27/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Rammbone
"cant get laiduth"

Every time I see you in Tol Barad you seem to be getting bent over. Your statement is absolutely not true.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Everyone is trolling your threads because no one respects you. Let someone that people know and show no contempt for make a thread for this.

so far, my guild, unity and seraphym* have posted. so what exactly is your point? i agree, over all, all 3 guilds are no bodies, we are on bladefist after all.

Also, you sly dog! You thought that you could equate decent raiding guilds' members with yours? I haven't played pvp resto since last xpac, but a quick glance at your gear makes it obvious you literally have no idea what you are doing. (I won't lump the rest of your guild in since they don't post here)

I was wrong about your forum posts before though. I'll start taking them as more light-hearted stupidity instead of intentional stupidity.

Edit: Also adding to the 2nd paragraph, do not lump in all of Seraphym or UNITY for the posts of one person. Only 4-5 people from Sera ever post here, even less for UNITY, and only you from Bladefist Mafia.
Edited by Bubbleøseven on 7/27/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
'Boss name' downed 4/20/69

Is this the date bladefist mafia last downed a progression boss?

And i'd like to put in a request to leave UNITY off this thread, wowprogress is all we need.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
first, i didn't lump anyone together, you did. and i haven't included any guild other than my own in this thread, if you have an issue with a guildie making you look like dirt bags, try telling them to learn when to shut up.

i posted a thread for ppl to post some guild progress. not just progression. bc guess what... not everyone plays the game for the same reason. hence guilds listing things they felt worthy of listing, so ppl could see the kinds of things certain guilds are into.

as for the progression jabs, i've made it clear i'm not worried about progression, ESP this late in an expansion, i was in the top 200 geared for first half of the cata raids, and we kept up as much as we cared to with the general server progression, even as a casual , laid back raid group.

as far as "ppl not respecting me, and showing contempt," it looks to me like the same few terds always seem to have something to say. about everything.(not just me) but never have the ability to offer up anything of value their self. imo its those same terds that are the reason these forums are so dead. no one can say anything without the bitter emo patrol mouthing off about it. not clever, funny or entertaining, just the same few remarks filled with bitterness and hate for w/e reason to who ever it is. and more ppl read the forums than you know, ill screen shot the next time i get a whisper of someone laughing at how jealous you guys look.(esp considering im such a horrible player, and you guys are so accomplished and w/e else you tell your self in the mirror at night)

seems pretty simple to me, if you hate me with such a passion, just ignore anything i post. it beats making it clear you have some kind of stalker / man crush .
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
You know your thread is bad when people who always take opposite sides and troll each other come together to talk smack about it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yup, a horrible idea for a thread, you are right, i'm not sure what i was thinking. it seems so obvious now, the only kinds of threads this server forum will tolerate is mud throwing threads.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
07/28/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Rammbone
yup, a horrible idea for a thread, you are right, i'm not sure what i was thinking. it seems so obvious now, the only kinds of threads this server forum will tolerate is mud throwing threads.

Now that we have established this, to the bashing threads!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Cmon guys be nice to Rambonehead, I love reading his stupid useless garbage over a nice cup of coffee in the morning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]