<Bad Blood> (Level 25) [H] - Looking for more

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Greetings fellow Hooferites! As the thread name states, <Bad Blood> is looking for more members! I think the best way to describe what "kind" of guild we are, is casual. However, we know how to get down to business when the time arrives.
We are not on the cutting edge of the raiding scene, but we certainly do like to raid. Currently 2/6 in Vaults (slow progress due to real life), but looking to pick up our pace.
Not a raider? That's ok. We do more than just raid...otherwise we'd probably all have gray hair and be going crazy by now. You'll regularly see us running instances to help guild members level and gear up, running older content for transmog gear/achieves/mounts, knocking out various (and sometimes ridiculous) guild achievements, doing battlegrounds and arenas to test our mettle (some more than others on that one), and farming...WoW's necessary evil...

Desperately seeking more active, dedicated raiders.

ANY level/class/spec/race/gender/color/height/weight is welcome to join us!

GUILD DO'S
- Have fun...it's a game, not a job after all.
- Be respectful of the guild and your fellow guildmates.
- Be open to constructive criticism. I find a lot of people have a hard time with this, even though the benefits can be substantial.
- Be willing to learn. Kind of goes with the previous one about constructive criticism. There are a plethora (yes, I said plethora) of websites out there to help you improve your gameplay, or learn certain mechanics better. Take advantage of them!
- Have a sense of humor! Laughing is healthy. We all poke fun at each other once in a while (within reason), so a thick skin doesn't hurt either, no getting all QQ when someone jokes around please.

GUILD DONT'S
- If you're commonly referred to as a "trade troll", then this guild probably isn't for you. It reflects poorly upon the guild imo, and we'd like to keep a good name for ourselves.
- Don't expect us to power level your toon from 1-85 in dungeons. Helping is fine, and we're all willing to help if you're stuck on something, but doing all the work for you is a different story.
- Don't beg guildies for gold. Gold is VERY easy to make these days. If you need some pointers or tips, ask in guild chat, we're willing to offer up helpful suggestions.
- If the first thing you say when you join is "When do I get a promotion?", that tends to suggest that you are after nothing more than the contents of the guild bank. We don't want that kind of person in the guild.

Well, I think that about covers the basics. If you'd like some more information, feel free to check out our website at BadBlood.guildlaunch.com and get a better feel for us. If you'd like an invite, you can whisper any online member and ask them, reply here saying that you'd like one, use the in-game Guild Finder tool, or post on the website forums under "WTB /ginvite"!

Thanks for your time and consideration, and hope to see you around da hoof!
Edited by Ribs on 12/22/2012 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*cough*
Reply Quote
das bump
Reply Quote
ahem
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
el bumpo
Reply Quote
Ze BUUUUUUMP.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bumper Bumps.
Reply Quote
Good guild. Good people.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Great group of people. Ribs is one of the best tanks I have seen in this game and he has a great personality to boot.
Reply Quote
Bumper posts.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Still recruiting people of any class, level, and skill level. We plan to begin raiding shortly once our raid team solidifies a bit. Pandaria has a lot of fun activities to partake in, and we're looking forward to exploring all of them throughout the expansion! /w a member for an invite! :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Still recruiting!
Reply Quote
Still looking for more active dedicated members. Those looking for the "guild of the week" need not apply. Accepting anyone from the hardcore raider to those that have just begun playing, or have just returned to enjoy Pandaria.

Working on establishing our core raid group, but are not limiting ourselves to one group. We will run as many groups as we have interest in. Or there is even the possibility of 25s.

Regular achievement/transmog/for fun runs of older content.

We cover all our bases. Feel free to post here, on badblood.guildlaunch.com, or whisper someone in game for an invite or more info!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump... Need to find some more people. Feel free to whisper a member in game for info/invite. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
More bump action. Still looking for raiders. We are a casual progression guild. We are lenient due to people having real life obligations that they have to attend to which take priority over a video game. Core 1 is almost solid, looking to potentially start a 2nd core shortly. PST anyone in game or visit badblood.guildlaunch.com - Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
had the fortune of doing the theramore isle scenario with a couple of your guildies before mop release on my warrior. the first comment i saw was "oh great someone from zl." It was humorous but at the end it was changed to "youre one of the cool ones from zl" lol. I'd join you guys on my warrior when i lvl him up (cringe at the nightmare of doing mop content questing/dungeon grinding again), but, sad to say i xfered him off to my main server.

anywho /bump for the guild
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looking for active, dedicated raiders that want to raid in a relaxed atmosphere. Having problems getting a solid 10 people to sign up every week. /w anyone in game for an invite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]