Out of Line

90 Human Rogue
LOL lets get the whole guild to camp the dark portal.. thats cute i remember when you guys were actually good at something... LMAO takes 30 ppl to kill 10 NICE!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
correct me if i'm wrong, which i'm not, but doesn't your guild advertise gladiators and 2400+ players?
i'm sure your high class dedicated pvp guild could've easily made work of just some raiders.
step up your game newbies.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
k
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Some ones mad
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Who mad?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
07/28/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Dokazil
Who mad?

He mad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Thats cute did you guys plan that??
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
30 of us huh, apparently LiteBrite Gaming does not require simple math skills to join and suck at world pvp.

Also if I remember correctly we were the ones outnumbered at the start and were still killing you at a pretty good rate.

Instead of trash talking (and getting killed by me who sucks at pvp ) bring more people and fire up this world pvp
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
07/28/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Jgibby
Thats cute did you guys plan that??

Nope.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I did not realize that 7 equaled 30. I must have missed that day in math class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Shopped correct me if im wrong, but what good are you at anything ? All i remember is seeing you nerd rage at people in Trade.. I don't think you pvp and you don't raid.. so what do you do??
I mean you are in convicted i forgot how amazing they are..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Considering i wasn't even out there to get killed by you.. was told 30 ppl were out there my fault..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Shopped correct me if im wrong, but what good are you at anything ? All i remember is seeing you nerd rage at people in Trade.. I don't think you pvp and you don't raid.. so what do you do??
I mean you are in convicted i forgot how amazing they are..

That is completely relevant. Jklol. That is your only toon really, and you have 25k HKs. You talk !@#$ about people doing good in PvP or not, yet you are only 1800. OH DAMN. Plus, you haven't even completed LFR, let alone Normals.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you go to the Dark Portal, you're gonna have a bad time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
YOU JUST ENTERED THE NO SPIN ZONE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hmm thats cute also that your not even 1500.. sorry.. i dont do pve i like a challenge so i pvp.. PvE is a joke.. thats why scrubs like you do it. Don't know why you talk !@#$ 1200 champ
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I don't PvP, I PvE. And even then, I know 1800 means absolutely nothing at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Really? Cause im pretty sure 1550 is a touch achv for everyone in your guild...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I would also like to point out, that if I was a grammar !@#$, I would be having the best day of my life.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
wat is pvp?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]