Out of Line

90 Undead Rogue
If you knew any thing at all you would know im the worst rogue in the history of rogues and get carried.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
07/28/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Jgibby
Really? Cause im pretty sure 1550 is a touch achv for everyone in your guild...

Look through our guild roster if you actually can figure out how too. I'm sure you will see that quite a bit of PvErs have that achieve. Tuff stuff dood.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So let me see if I understand this.

Jgibby who wasn't out there to world pvp is on the forums trash talking, and saying a PVE guild are scrubs cause pvp is more of a challenge for them.

Personally I was hoping for more of a turnout for random spontaneous world pvp action but was let down.

Gonna go drown my sorrows with milk and cookies now.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I think he left. I was ready to wage war with the Alliance on the forums.
Reply Quote
07/28/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Itssofluffy
30 of us huh, apparently LiteBrite Gaming does not require simple math skills to join and suck at world pvp.

I honestly wouldn't use this situation as a valid interpretation of Litebrite's skill. They really do have some good players in there.

As for Jgibby, all I gotta say is that I've been hosting world PVP for about a year straight now and you'll just get used to things like this. Stuff happpens, don't let it get to you.

As for out of line, good on you for doin' some good ol' fashion dark portal camping.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
So let me see if I understand this.

Jgibby who wasn't out there to world pvp is on the forums trash talking, and saying a PVE guild are scrubs cause pvp is more of a challenge for them.

Personally I was hoping for more of a turnout for random spontaneous world pvp action but was let down.

Gonna go drown my sorrows with milk and cookies now.

You did what? To who? For how many cookies?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What happens at your moms stays at your moms Doka....I thought we went over this
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And Played.....I has forgotten how much fun world pvp is, I will keep a look out for your next event
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/v8b2t.gif

Not sure if popcorn worthy material.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lol Shinkz ILU that was awesome
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
07/28/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Shinkz

I lulzed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
BIG SHOUT OUT TO CHOOPA ON ALLIANCE

and

lol a silly goblin named Rainbow...who would of thought.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
07/28/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Shinkz

HAHAH LOL'd so had! hahah
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
what happened to you, out of line
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Jibby's statements are wrong, its not harder to kill a dragon, cept with current nerfs then it is to arena. However, Jibby is a recruit we got on this server. Since im all for world pvp i dont see why a little tension between horde and alliance is bad. Im not sure what had happen'd but it looked like fun, so im jealous i missed it. You guys cant hate us yet, were not even doing anything, just wait till mists please D;

http://omfgdogs.com/ <--
Edited by Superstylin on 7/29/2012 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I like tension, I think Horde and alliance players should have a natural breeded hate towards each other. I was honestly hoping for more.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Pvp?? what is this madness. what you should be worried about gibb is that you got owned by a bunch of pve'rs , have a nice day =)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
World pvp should be like Las Vegas. What happens in world pvp stays in world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/29/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Mortank
World pvp should be like Las Vegas. What happens in world pvp stays in world pvp.

It's all fun and games until the LVPD finds the hooker body you dumped.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]