The end of Forbidden Heroes Guild

89 Blood Elf Mage
I wish to apologize to the former members of Forbidden Heroes for my neglect that allowed the demise of the guild. I had not been active on the character that was guild leader and this allowed a 90 day rule to dethrown the gl to apply; so whilst I was active in guild leveling or playing alts which were known to other guild members, because I had not promoted my alts I did not even get notification that there was a problem. I was online when the new leader took control and removed every single member except himself from our level 22 guild. This particular character raided BH with us one time IIRC, their sole contribution to our guilds' long history, and repayment for us allowing them to level their character in our guild. We weren't active raiding at the moment and perhaps wouldn't be again, but who knows. What I do know is that our social network was taken from us and aquaintences will be lost because of this disconnection, and that is a shame. Not to mention the lesser issue of guild cash and resources, and player guild experience.

I spoke to GM's about the issue and understand that the rules were followed. I accept that it is my fault this occurred. Not excusing myself, it would be nice in future if players received an email or in game message on alts to let them know this kind of thing was going to occur.

I would like to say nasty things about the player who assumed it upon himself to take the guild we built - but what benefit?

What I would like to say is thanks to the former members of Forbidden Heroes for the memories. We were never a great guild but we had a lot of good people, and I wish you all the best in Azeroth and RL.<If you're active you may find some of us in Upheaval>

/grok

PS Sorry for the cross post from General Discussion; it was pointed out that this is a better place to post to reach the former members.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]